An Austin, Texas man is making headlines today for his ad seeking folks to help him find a girlfriend — just not a “black girl.”

Not even “if she looks like Halle Berry.”

Larry Busby, 39, is offering to pay anyone who finds him a girlfriend a $1,500 “finder’s fee.” But there are specific racial and sexual parameters to be followed.

His full ad reads:

I am 39 years old, (date of birth is 9-18-1974 so that makes me a Virgo) 6’,4” and 195lbs… I am looking for a girl that has a thin or athletic build. No one over 130lbs. Ages 21 – 41 White, Hispanic, or of European descent.

I will not date any girl that has ever had a threesome, or a large number of past sexual partners. I do not want a promiscuous slut, I want a normal, decent, good hearted girlfriend.

I will not date a Black girl. I don’t care if she looks like Halle Berry, I will not ever date a Black girl. And, I do not believe that Whites & Blacks should mix races sexually and have kids together. I think it’s ok for Whites & Hispanics. But not Blacks. I would NEVER, EVER, EVER date a woman if I found out she had EVER been sexually active with a Black man.

58 thoughts on “Texas Man Makes it Clear He Will NOT ‘Date a Black Girl’

1. Lover on said:

We’ll man, sorry for you cause the America of the 1800s has changed and keep on changing.Nothing will stop races to mix

2. This guy is just a loser. I will tell you I am a white male city police officer dating a woman I am very much in love with…and it just happnes to be that she is a very attractive black female (who, by the way has stated she has not and will not date a black man…ever…go figure….). But guess what….I wouldn’t care if she was polka dotted…I love her for who she is inside….I could care less about anything else (ok, honestly maybe if she was fat and ugly I wouldn’t date her). All I know is that pre-judging someone based on their race shows no class whatsoever.

3. I think he is wrong. African women are the most stunning women on this planet. There are no ugly African women, you know? I mean, African women are full and sexy. OK, some American guys admitted that African ladies are strong in bed. What else do you need from a girl? Yes, they are goody. So, there are many interracial marriages between African ladies with American men, which is common.

• John Doe on said:

What business is it of ANYONE’S who this man dates???. Isn’t there more important news than promoting racism???.
      If this man wants to date sheep, it’s no body business period. Doesn’t matter what color or race he is, we all have a right to our own opinion.
      Way to go on the race wars, P.O.S. media…….
      Never mind the 11 white people the Navy yard shooter killed.
      Guess 1 jockey boxing black thug isn’t worth 11 WORKING white people???.
      Obama stain commits Obamacide. He’s the real problem here in the U.S.A.. That P.O.S. TRAITOR SHOULD BE TRIED FOR TREASON AND PUT IN FRONT OF A FIRING SQUAD AND SHOT!!!.

4. Deegeejay on said:

Since you wanted to report this there was another white guy that said he would not date a white lady that had sex with a black man because that is akin to beastiality. Just called Blacks animals. The guy’s name was Romeo something. He was interviewed on The Huffington Post on YouTube.

• Montana Heaven on said:

WHY do you even bother responding to crap like this? That exactly what this fool wants – PUBLICITY. When I read the headline and saw his picture, I new exactly why he wouldn’t date beautiful Black women. He’s down right UGLY. If he wasn’t so disgusting, he would have someone significant in his life. It won’t make any difference what another person says to this fool, he’s on the outlines of society and wants to be noticed. DON’T DO IT!

5. This is newsworthy? My local newspapers have ads everyday that state, “SWM looking for SWF, or SBM looking for SBF.” Really, BAW?

6. Louise Ford on said:

He haven’t look in the mirror lately. He’s not a prince charming. Why would any black woman want to date him. I guarantee not one black woman is missing any sleep because he don’t won’t to date a black woman.

7. FIFTY AND PHUNE on said:

I guess black women are crying. We’re having a “We are black women who don’t date ugly broke Honey Boo-Boo looking, trailer with 2 wheels, meth lab on wheels white men” party tonight.

8. keebee51 on said:

I agree 100%. Interracial dating/having babies needs to stop! It doesn’t look right and not the way its to be. Halle Barry isn’t negro and not pretty. She looks like a chicken, walks like a chicken and not even thinking about you negro men/women who drool over her. The white man knows what he wants let the white and mexicans and other races have each other while we stay together.

9. Betty laster on said:

I know this guy he got screwed in the ass by a black man with a large pecker…….this is the truth. He got high and went to a party and got wild and got raped.

10. Hey white boy, by looking at the picture you provided, I’d say you’d have a problem trying to date anyone. You are NO prize to any woman, maybe you should start dating men, you fit the bill.

11. Lord, I ask you again to help us all. Who gives a rat’s ass that he doesn’t want a black girl – – he should check with his great grandfather and see what he was doing back then – raping our black mothers

12. Grateful on said:

Speaking on behalf of the black women here in Austin, Texas, we appreciate this person self-selecting himself from the pool of eligible men from which he have to choose. We can understand why HE NEEDS HELP to find a girlfriend….

13. So f&^&ing what? What is the purpose of this article I’ve known Black women who absolutely
    will not date White men, people are allowed to have preferences

• Yeah, the bottom line is that he can date/marry whoever he wants. No matter how stupid his reasoning is or how he looks. There is somebody for us all, even Gomer Pyle!! It does sound to me like he has had some negative past experience, heard about others or something that has caused him to feel like this. A part of me is kinda curious as to why he has this position. Oh well!!!

14. I’ll bet he’s got a secret (he won’t discuss at parties or around friends&relatives) that black sisters don’t give a damn about him either! ha.

15. WOW!!! This is crazy!! So its OK for whites to date hispanics, but not blacks? What kind of sense does THAT make? Even if she looks like Halle Berry? Most white men would think he is crazy for making THAT statement probably!! Gomer Pyle should be glad to get ANYONE from the looks of things!!!

16. Michelle on said:

And what is the point of posting this nonsense. Who cares???? I mean really! If he doesn’t want to date a black woman, great, go for it. One less idiot we have to deal with if our paths cross. SMH!!

17. Thank you JESUS, HALLELUJAH, black women are so blessed!!!!!!!! Also you aren’t even remotely cute, so what black woman would have you……

18. LadySweet on said:

I would like to thank the man from Austin Tx, Dodged that bullet. LOL What makes him think we would want to Date him. He can kick rocks.

19. The way he look I’m sure no black women what’s to date him either. No love lose their and for him to offer money to help find love something is wrong with him I bet, so be aware White women and the other races he is trying to get with. Loser

20. Black women don’t see dating a white man as some sort of prize like black men do with white women. I like a lot more color in my men. So I guess that makes us even.