If your Valentine’s Day was less exciting than it should have been because either you didn’t have a Valentine or the love has gone from the one you do have, there’s good news. There’s a bunch of hot guys on TV this season that make it easier to deal with love disappointment as you can watch them every week. And most of them are eligible bachelors as well. So ladies get your DVR’s ready and check out TV’s hot boys.
Now the star of NBC’s new series “Deception” with Meagan Good, the 38-year-old Afro-Cuban actor from New York has been steadily working his way up for the last decade, finally breaking out into leading man status in “Jumping the Broom.” He’s single with no children, a college degree from Howard and we haven’t seen him photographed with anyone special. So there’s still a chance to lock him down. In the meantime, you can see him on NBC Mondays at 10 p.m.
The “House of Payne” star had a very public engagement and then breakup with actress/model Eva Marceille. We don’t know what she was thinking because he’s sexy hot chocolate to us. Not only is he a sharp-dressed man, he’s a college graduate, also from Howard University. Though “House of Payne” is done shooting new episodes, you can still see it weekdays on TBS. Gross’ next gig is on the big screen in Tyler Perry’s “The Marriage Counselor.”
You may not have turned your dial over to USA Network any time lately but you should if you like good-looking guys. Robbie Jones, known best for his time on “One Tree Hill” and “Hellcats” and on the big screen in “Hurricane Season” has checked into “Necessary Roughness” playing a football player with an attitude. The Cali native is either in his late 20’s or mid 30’s depending on which biographical site you believe. (Depending on your own age, choose the one you like best.) Enjoy him on TV now because he’s about to play a breakout role in Tyler Perry’s “The Marriage Counselor.” “Necessary Roughness” is on USA Wednesdays at 10 p.m.
We loved this tall Texan on “True Blood” despite the ridiculous moniker Eggs he had on the show. But his body was ridiculous too, and on full view with all the intense love scenes he did. Brooks, 32, now plays troubled football player Terrence “T.K.” King on “Necessary Roughness,” and fortunately that requires him to be shirtless or in tight uniform pants a lot of the time. We don’t think there should be any penalties for that! Now that he and Robbie Jones are rivals on the show, we tune in every week.
This gladiator was making it hot back when he was in “Stomp the Yard.” We knew he was on the come-up then and we were right. Now he’s wearing the white hat at Olivia Pope and Associates every Thursday night and earning himself a legion of fans along the way that love his loyalty to Ms. Pope. “Scandal” show creator ShondaRhimes says that Short’s back story will be revealed soon, and she says it’s gonna be good. We can’t wait. Unfortunately, our sources found out that in real life, Short is married! With kids. Sigh. (And before you ask, since he was once linked to Britney Spears, his wife is indeed African-American.) “Scandal” is on Thursdays at 10 p.m., like you don’t already know.
Yes, he’s hooked up with Selita Ebanks, but he hasn’t put a ring on it yet, has he? He may still have a baby face at 30, but TJ is a hustler. He’s gone from BET audition reject to BET audition host to movie star to E! News host in what seems like 5 minutes. If he and Ebanks don’t go the distance, you’d better believe someone’s going to be there waiting to step up, why shouldn’t it be you? Catch Terrence -everywhere it seems – but for sure weekdays on E! News at 7 and 11:30 p.m.
Also On Black America Web:
This Week’s Celebrity Instagrams (10/15-10/21)
31 photos Launch gallery
1. Just a NY girl with BIG dreams....
1 of 31
2. HAPPY CHILDREN=QUALITY PARENTING. We don't always see eye to eye on everything and that's normal. We're human beings. But we come together and do it right for what's important, the kids. We are not enemies, we are parents. And we are parents 1st. S/O to @monyettashaw for making Mason's bday memorable. S/O to @itscrystalsmith at home taking care of our other lil' Prince. ❤️❤️❤️ THIS IS WHAT CO-PARENTING LOOKS LIKE. #Blessed #Happy #AboveTheDrama #BiggerThanUs
2 of 31
3. So happy to finally be able to share with you all that I’m the new Global Brand Ambassador for @Revlon! Follow my day on RevlonSnaps. Yay! Choose Love, Everybody! #RevlonXCiara #chooselove #ad
3 of 31
4. Glam on point!!!@makeupbymotoko & @shaylinjoneshair #easybreezy @lifetimetv #beachesmovie #january2017 😘
4 of 31
5. ✨True love ✨📸: @jessiemarrerophotography
5 of 31
6 of 31
7. Today was not easy..but by the grace of God we all got through it. Words cannot express our gratitude for all of your Prayers, Positive thoughts and Support for us throughout the years. Tommy will be missed but most certainly never forgotten...And PLEASE don't ask "Where's Martin?.." he was there too...just not in this picture. Lol! God bless you all.. #LoveConquersAll #MartinShow
7 of 31
8 of 31
9. West coast get ready for #RockyHorror. I will be live tweeting again. #letsdothetimewarpagain
9 of 31
10. #THEKEYS pre order yours now ... Available everywhere #NOV22 #WeTheBest 🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑
10 of 31
11. We about to ROCK at #KCABlackBall!! All for our life-changing effort to end 🌎 AIDS.
11 of 31
12. Today's #SNAPJACK is brought to you by @yazzthegreatest 😂😂😂💋💋💋
12 of 31
13. Damn girl you kinda old to be headed to the Go Go. You coming in at the age they leaving. LMAO
13 of 31
14. Daddy daycare B-Boxin with @acewellstucker @shopraisingace
14 of 31
15. #FBF Naviyd & URV "LIL MONSTERS"
15 of 31
16. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ONE OF THE BIGGEST LEGENDS IN OUR HIPHOP HISTORY! @snoopdogg CONTINUED BLESSING AND LOVE FAMILY!!!!! REAL OG!
16 of 31
17. Thank you for a beautiful night VSU! Let's do it again! #HOMECOMING
17 of 31
18. Had a great time this morning with my familia Erica, Griff & Truth!!
18 of 31
19. Check out my interview on @essence facebook live. #inmyownwords #nycpromo #day2
19 of 31
20. #She💋 #tbt #TheCoveAtTheAtlantis #DawgPawsAndAll
20 of 31
21. Bae #retailtherapy
21 of 31
22. Why me and @coryhardrict got the same pose... and notee... new mouth #naked
22 of 31
23. When my husband is my personal 'hype-man'! it kills me every time! 💜😂 #WHATNOW #lostfiles📷
23 of 31
24. Diggy Simmons
24 of 31
25. Hand full of @jacquieaiche 💙💎💍 @esnail_la 💅🏾
25 of 31
26. SuperSoulers! You can watch my interview with Carl Lentz live from my Facebook page, tomorrow at 11a ET| 8a PT. #SuperSoulSunday
26 of 31
27. 💋 .. When the friendship is easy like Sunday morning. ☀️
27 of 31
28. Sunday mornings are the best........... hugs and cuddles with my angel
28 of 31
29. #huggar16 #hellohuggars
29 of 31
30. My gym is everywhere!.. #RnBMoney #TheGeneral 📸: @twelvepastseven
30 of 31
31. Nothing I would rather be doing... Rocko setting up our movie, Romelō working on a puzzle & Laiyah singing and sharing all she's learning at school... I'm so grateful for the joy they've brought into my life ... Praying for peace , joy & love in the home of EVERY family ♥️ #HeadScarfPJSunday LOL 😂
31 of 31