Former TLC member Tionne “T-Boz” Watkins is ironically starring in a new reality series on the TLC Network called “Totally T-Boz.”
The show centers around T-Boz’s life with her daughter Chase, 13, and other close friends and family members as she rebounds from her recent financial burdens including problems with making car payments for her 2005 Honda Odyssey and filing for bankruptcy in 2011.
Along with her lifelong health issues, as she has battled with Sickle Cell Anemia since she was 7-years-old and overcoming a nearly fatal brain tumor in 2007.
The road to success has not always been easy for T-Boz but help from her family and some of the hottest producers in the music business, she hopes her solo career can help her turn her life around.
“Totally T-Boz” airs Tuesdays at 8 PM on TLC. But before, you check out her journey on the new show here are 10 facts you may or may not have known about T-Boz.
1. Tionne “T-Boz” Watkins was born in Des Moines, Iowa
2. T-Boz is African American and Native American.
3. T-Boz was married to rapper Mack 10.
4. T-Boz’s daughter with Mack 10, Chase Anela Rolison, was born on October 20, 2000.
5. TLC sold 65 million records worldwide, she signed with the group in 1991.
6. T-Boz dated NFL baller Takeo Spikes for three years after her marriage to Mack 10 ended.
7. T-Boz was an executive producer on the movie “ATL.”
8. T-Boz appeared as a contestant on the “Celebrity Apprentice.”
9. T-boz penned a book titled “Thoughts” in 1999.
10. T-Boz and her parents moved to Atlanta when she was just nine-years-old.