Following the leak of her new track Money on Tuesday, Cardi B went on Instagram Live to address Nicki Minaj’s fans. In the video, she expresses her dismay over the track leaking two days early and claims the Barbz are the reason why she and her team decided to go ahead with the release in advance of it’s planned date.
“We tried to retract it, but you know the Barbz. They always posting me, they always post everything I do,” she said. “They claim they hate me, but they really love me, because they be on my page before my fans.”
In a follow-up rant, the Bronx rapper blames Shaderoom editor (and Nicki fan) Kyle for the endless harassment she receives under her social media pictures.
Lipstickalley.com further breaks down what has Cardi’s panties all knotted:
- says that she has mad people harassing her under her pictures.
- mentions that the biggest barb is Kyle from shaderoom therefore they have posted the video of her live going off on barbs.
- says that she knows Kyle doesn’t like her
- blames the barbz once again for the nasty comments
- says that barbz are editing likes under her name and making up rumours.
- says that her FANS have told her that Kyle from the shade room has created a fake page to spread rumoursabout her. The account is thatssobeyonce.
- says that Theshaderoom only post rumours of her and questions them why they don’t post about her whenever she has good things going on for her.
- says she knows what shaderoom is doing and doesn’t like them.
- says that she has been quiet for so long and is justified with what she is saying.
And here’s Kyle’s response: