People reports the rapper recalled the time he was taking his daughter to school and she kept asking him questions.
“I told her to get in the car the other day because she was asking a thousand questions and we had to leave for school,” explained Jay-Z. “So we’re driving, and I hear a little voice. ‘Dad?’ I turn around and she said, ‘I didn’t like when you told me to get in the car the way you told me. It hurt my feelings.’ ”
So cute! The response took Jay-Z by surprise but made him happy to hear his little girl standing up for herself and not backing down. “That’s the most beautiful thing you’ve ever said to me,” he told Blue.
I guess when your mom sings Run The World (Girls) you can’t back down! In all seriousness it’s nice to see a father so in love with his daughter and loving her personality.
READ MORE STORIES ON BLACKAMERICAWEB.COM:
- Tennessee School Employee Drags Student Off A Bus By His Leg
- Ronny Jackson Withdraws From Consideration For VA Chief
- Morning Minute: Hey Kanye, Do You Remember What You Said To Bush?
GET THE HOTTEST STORIES STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX:
Celebrating Jay-Z And Beyoncé's 10th Wedding Anniversary
1. When They Met1 of 15
2. Started Dating In 20002 of 15
3. Jay-Z & Beyonce's First Duet3 of 15
4. Jay-Z and Beyoncé got married on April 4, 2008. They are celebrating 10 years together today!4 of 15
5. President Barack Obama 2009 Inauguration5 of 15
6. The two became pregnant with their first child in 20116 of 15
7. Blue Ivy was born on January 7, 2012. She is now 6-years-old. The first of many times in which Beyoncé and Jay-Z.7 of 15
8. Beyoncé's doucmentary "Life Is But A Dream" featuring Jay-Z8 of 15
9. The Elevator Incident9 of 15
10. The First "On The Run Tour"10 of 15
11. Lemonade11 of 15
12. Twins!12 of 15
13. "4:44"13 of 15
14. "On The Run Tour ll"14 of 15
15. "Die For You"15 of 15
(Source: People )
(Photo by MTV/MTV1415/Getty Images for MTV)