“I think this is the first platform that I’ve had an opportunity to be 100 percent transparent. When you’re on television and in this case on live feeds 24/7 people get a sense of who’s authentic and who’s not. You get to see the true essence of a person and that’s really what I wanted for America — the country to see,” she said.
“Because most people just know me from the boardroom. And here they got to see me laugh, they got to see me hanging out with my fellow houseguests, cooking, doing facials and nails with the girls.”
Omarosa went on to say that it was a dream to be involved in the show, because she was a huge fan.
“I knew that [viewers] would connect with me because one, I’m a huge Big Brother super fan. And I knew that they would appreciate that I love, love this show. But more importantly, I love the gameplay. And so fans of the show I knew would appreciate that I knew all the inner workings and that I was being true to the essence and spirit of Big Brother,” she said.
Omarosa gave a revealing interview to Stephen Colbert on Wednesday night.
As for her time on the show, in which she trashed people in Donald Trump’s administration, Omarosa said that every part of that was “genuine.”
So, what’s next for the reality TV superstar now that she’s no longer on lockdown inside the Big Brother house?
Omarosa is looking forward to spending time with her new husband, John Allen Newman.
“Right now only because I’ve been in the house for a month without sunshine and having no exposure to outside I’m looking to reconnect. Just really with my family,” she said. “I’m a newlywed. I was away from my husband for a month. And so I think I’m just going to spend as much time with my family and try to walk the beach and just enjoy life. Just normal life on the outside.”
The former WH aide served as Trump’s director of communications for the Office of Public Liaison before being fired December and was reportedly removed from the premises by Secret Service agents. While on “Celebrity Big Brother,” she said her experience working with the Trump administration was similar to slavin’ it up on a “plantation.”
READ MORE STORIES ON BLACKAMERICAWEB.COM:
Politicians Say the Dumbest Stuff
1. Donald Trump1 of 22
2. George W. Bush2 of 22
3. Mitt Romney: Immigration3 of 22
4. Representative Todd Akin4 of 22
5. Michelle Bachmann5 of 22
6. Anthony Scaramucci: Goal Of Trump Administration6 of 22
7. George Bush7 of 22
8. Newt Gingrich: Occupy Wall Street protesters8 of 22
9. Bill Clinton: Running for US Representative in 1974.9 of 22
10. Arnold Schwarzenegger10 of 22
11. George Bush11 of 22
12. Michelle Bachmann12 of 22
13. Sarar Palin13 of 22
14. Donald Trump: Trying to say Obama wasn't born in the U.S.14 of 22
15. Donald Trump: Inaguration15 of 22
16. George Bush16 of 22
17. Bill Clinton17 of 22
18. Donald Trump to Kim Jong Un18 of 22
19. Mitt & Ann Romney, the family vacation19 of 22
20. Anthony Scaramucci: Financial Disclosure Forms20 of 22
21. Sarah Palin21 of 22
22. Donald Trump: Complete Randomness22 of 22
- Prince Death Investigation Documents Will Be Released To His Siblings
- Little Known Black History Fact: Clementine Hunter
- Court Backs Gaye Family In ‘Blurred Lines’ Appeal
GET THE HOTTEST STORIES STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX:
(Photo Credit: Guillermo Proano / PR Photos)