Movie stars are just like us. Well, not really. But if there’s anything about them that’s universal, it’s that they, too, have to get gas. Now obviously there are celebs that have their people pump it for them and some that have likely never set foot in a convenience store at all.
Channing Tatum of Magic Mike and 21 Jump Street fame is not that kind of movie star.
While doing promo for his new movie Jimmy Logan’s Run, which involves him driving across the country for impromptu meetings with fans, Tatum stopped at a gas station in Statesville, North Carolina and had some fun with its cashier.
Identified only as Bernice, the cashier in the Statesville Sunoco may have been surprised when Tatum walked into her store, but she wasn’t fazed by it. In fact, although she kept up a steady banter with Tatum, she was still taking care of customers as Tatum went live on Facebook.
The two ultimately danced to Nas’ “If I Ruled The World,” and Tatum seemed to be enjoying himself as much as – if not more – than Bernice did.
Now can you imagine Tatum just casually stopping by your job?
Here’s the video below:
Here’s more info on Tatum’s road trip:
PHOTO: PR Photos
Share your email below to receive our daily newsletter!
White Male Celebrities BLACK WOMEN LOVE
1. Jospeh Sikora1 of 16
2. Nick JonasSource:PR Photos 2 of 16
3. John Stamos - You didn't think we were watching "Full House" back in the day for the Olsen twins?!Source:(Instagram) 3 of 16
4. Channing Tatum- It could be the dancing or the body, either way we are on Team Channing.4 of 16
5. Brad Pitt- Isn't he just classic white boy fine?5 of 16
6. Kevin Costner- Ever since he starred with Whitney Houston in "The Bodyguard" we have loved him.6 of 16
7. Justin Timberlake- He can sing, he can dance, what's not to like?7 of 16
8. Richard Gere- Maybe, he's not the hunk that he used to be...but back in the day sistas would have been in line for the man!Source:(PR Photos) 8 of 16
9. Matthew McConaughey- Something about that southern twang that melts our hearts.Source:(PR PHOTOS) 9 of 16
10. Tom Cruise- He'll always be the hot thing in "Risky Business" to us.Source:(PR Photos) 10 of 16
11. Robin Thicke- It could be that sweet falsetto, his blue-eyed soul or the fact that he loves black women just as much as we love him!Source:(PR Photos) 11 of 16
12. Colin Farrell- Who doesn't like an Irish bad boy?12 of 16
13. Robert DeNiro- He's no Adonis but he's definitely had some sistas [including his wife] wanting to find them their own Italian Stallion over the years.13 of 16
14. Chris Noth aka Mr. Big . . . He loves Black women and we love him.14 of 16
15. George Clooney- He's vintage sexy and he has dated a Black woman in the past.15 of 16
16. Actor Simon Baker made "Something New" seem like the right thing to do.16 of 16