Olympic gold medalist Simone Biles is one of Fancy Bears’ latest victims—but as usual, she’s handling difficulty with style and grace.
The cyber espionage group, reportedly tied to the Russian government, hacked into the World Anti-Doping Agency’s database and acquired the private health records of Biles, and Serena and Venus Williams. The group released information that showed the American athletes were given medical exemptions to use banned drugs.
Addressing the impending controversy before it could negatively affect her, Simone disclosed that she has attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. See her tweets below:
Simone made it clear that she’s got nothing to hide.
WADA General Director Olivier Niggli also released a statement concerning the breach of privacy, saying: “WADA deeply regrets this situation and is very conscious of the threat that it represents to athletes whose confidential information has been divulged through this criminal act.”
America’s golden girl shines on.
Going For Gold: These Photos Prove Simone Biles Is A True Golden Girl
1. Work hard, Play hard.Source:Instagram 1 of 7
2. Practice makes perfect. #Glasgow2015Source:Instagram 2 of 7
3. Female Olympic Athlete of the Year.Source:Instagram 3 of 7
4. Peak Black girl magic moment with Gabby Douglas.Source:Instagram 4 of 7
5. Simone is highly decorated.Source:Instagram 5 of 7
6. In formation.Source:Instagram 6 of 7
7. Aside from training, Simone is just a normal young girl.Source:Instagram 7 of 7
SOURCE: PEOPLE | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty