For many parents, the idea of having their kid(s) trick or treat makes them feel uneasy to say the least. “I recently was brainstorming to figure out a way not to go trick or treating with my 17-month-old son. Frankly, it terrifies me,” admits Jeni Elizabeth, LA-based celebrity and network wardrobe stylist.
Fortunately, there are plenty of other fun activities to keep your family entertained for Halloween this year. Keep reading to find out what they are!
1. Have a kid-friendly, Halloween-themed party.
To throw the perfect Halloween party for the kids, make sure you:
- Pop in one or two scary (but not too scary) movies.
- Have a couple board games lying around. Scrabble anyone?
- Request that all your guests arrive wearing their best costumes.
- Set out plenty of delicious, to-die-for goodies that your tiny guests can nibble on throughout the night.
- Throw in a few Halloween decorations and you’re good to go!