When a couple has been in their relationship for a long time, they start to settle into a pretty perfect rhythm specifically tailored to the way they interact as individuals. But Jasmine Sanders has a list of ten signs that most couples exhibit just the same when they’ve been together for a minute! Click on the audio player to hear them all on The D.L. Hughley Show.
Famous Relationships That Could've Benefited From Being On 'Couples Therapy'
1. Big Sean and Ariana GrandeSource:AP 1 of 13
2. Matt Barnes and Gloria GovanSource:Matt Instagram 2 of 13
3. Khloe and Lamar OdomSource:PR Photos 3 of 13
4. Memphitz and Toya WrightSource:PR 4 of 13
5. Robin Thicke and Paula PattonSource:PR Photos 5 of 13
6. Jordin Sparks and Jason DeruloSource:Instagram 6 of 13
7. Phaedra Parks and Apollo NidaSource:PR Photos 7 of 13
8. Teresa and Joe GiudiceSource:AP 8 of 13
9. Mariah Carey and Nick CannonSource:PR Photos 9 of 13
10. Karrueche and Chris BrownSource:Instagram 10 of 13
11. Amber Rose and Wiz KhalifaSource:PR Photos 11 of 13
12. Ray Rice and Janay PalmerSource:AP 12 of 13
13. Kourtney Kardashian and Scott DisickSource:Instagram 13 of 13
Keep Up With The D.L. Hughley Show On Facebook!