People in Hell want ice water and Donald Trump wants Oprah Winfrey.
Yes, you read that right. Donald Trump, who yesterday, declared his candidacy for president, says if Oprah Winfrey joined him on ticket, assuming he would ever get nominated, says he’d have an unbeatable hand.
“I think Oprah would be great,” he added. “I’d love to have Oprah. I think we’d win easily, actually.
In an interview set to air on ABC with “Good Morning America” co-anchor and “This Week” moderator George Stephanopoulos, Trump discussed the possibility which was a notion he floated back in 1999 when he was flirting with the possibility of being a Reform Party presidential candidate.
“She’s great, she’s talented, she’s a friend of mine,” Trump said. “She’s a good person. I’ve been on her show. In fact, I was on her show her last week, she said, ‘Could I be on her show with the whole family?’” Trump said. “I like Oprah. I mean, is that supposed to be a bad thing? I don’t think so.”
OK, here’s all Trump needs to know. Again, as we said in our opening sentence, folks in Hell want ice water … but they’re never going to get it.
HUH?! Celebrities Say the Dumbest Things
1. Gilbert ArenasSource:AP 1 of 19
2. Kanye WestSource:AP 2 of 19
3. Matt DamonSource:PR 3 of 19
4. Naya RiveraSource:PR 4 of 19
5. Britney Spears5 of 19
6. Suge Knight6 of 19
7. Robert DeNiro7 of 19
8. Geraldo Rivera8 of 19
9. Rush Limbaugh9 of 19
10. Rashard Mendenhall on Osama Bin Laden:10 of 19
11. CeeLo Green11 of 19
12. Alec Baldwin12 of 19
13. Mitt Romney13 of 19
14. Kirk Cameron offended the gay community.14 of 19
15. Jamie Foxx made fun of Miley Cyrus on his radio show.15 of 19
16. Isaiah Washington offended a colleague as well as the gay community.16 of 19
17. Chris Brown used homophobic slurs and he just offends everyone.17 of 19
18. Tracy Morgan went a little crazy with his anti-gay rants.18 of 19
19. Mel Gibson deserves a dishonorable mention! He ain't prejudice, he hates everybody!19 of 19
(Photo Source: AP/Video Source: ABC News)