There is nothing like a simple five ingredient meal, especially when it’s healthy and fuses something as magnificent as bananas and french toast together. Check it out now!
1 cup coconut milk
3/4 cups soy milk (or other vegan milk substitute)
1/2 tsp sugar
1/2 tsp cinnamon (optional)
Coconut oil or margarine
- Mash up the bananas.
- Whisk together with the coconut milk, soy milk, sugar and cinnamon.
- Pour into a shallow pan or pie tin.
- Dip both sides of the bread into the mixture.
- Cook in a lightly greased skillet with margarine (use coconut oil if you are feeling extra healthy) over medium heat.
- Your french toast should be lightly golden brown on both sides.
- Top with with some fresh banana and eat up!