I can’t seem to stop whipping my workout towel around my head at the gym. In case you’re suffering from the same “fitness club v. night club” confusion that I am, then you’re going to love this workout beauties.
Lifting, pushing and pulling are the most common types of movements in fitness, but my favorite is gliding. You may have seen glider disks in your favorite group fitness class, however while they are inexpensive, you can get an even greater deal by just using a towel. Hardwood floors love both, so show your muscles some love and “scrub the ground” with these three RAD exercises.
Why you should glide?
Golf Fitness Fashion: Adidas Golf Spring 2015
1. Fashion Meets Fitness1 of 10
2. Be Cute On The Green2 of 10
3. What A Wonderful Windbreaker3 of 10
4. Peplum PGA Princess4 of 10
5. Pop Of Color Polo5 of 10
6. Layer It Up Ladies6 of 10
7. Pretty In Pink, Classic In Navy7 of 10
8. Shorts Worth Showing Off8 of 10
9. A Sassy Skort9 of 10
10. Go With The Flow10 of 10
Grab A Towel & ‘Glide’ Your Way To Your Very Own Set Of Abs With This Unique Workout was originally published on hellobeautiful.com