Despite ending the year with the lowest approval ratings of his presidency, Barack Obama was named the world’s most admired living man of 2013.
According to a Gallup poll released this week, our Commander in Chief took the top spot for the sixth consecutive year, following other notable names like Pope Francis, Bill Gates and former Presidents George W. Bush and Bill Clinton.
Although Obama has won Gallup’s Most Admired Man title each year since 2008, it’s worth mentioning that the percentage naming him fell from 30 percent last year to 16 percent this year.
The top four most admired women went to Hillary Clinton (her 12th consecutive year topping the list), Oprah Winfrey, Michelle Obama and Sarah Palin.
Check out the full lists below and tell us the living man and woman that you admired most this year.
Check Out This Gallery
The Stars Align & Reveal What They Love About President Obama
1. Debra LeeSource: 1 of 12
2. Tatyana AliSource: 2 of 12
3. Ben Jealous-NAACP PresidentSource: 3 of 12
4. Boris KodjoeSource: 4 of 12
5. Mikki TaylorSource: 5 of 12
6. Wilmer ValderammaSource: 6 of 12
7. Wayne BradySource: 7 of 12
8. Gabrielle UnionSource: 8 of 12
9. MC LyteSource: 9 of 12
10. Kenny LattimoreSource: 10 of 12
11. Judge MathisSource: 11 of 12
12. Shaun RobinsonSource: 12 of 12
Keep Up With The D.L. Hughley Show On Facebook!