Before Whitney Houston’s shocking death in 2012, Meagan Good said she was in talks with the music legend to star in a forthcoming biopic. Now, almost two years since the icon’s tragic demise, the actress said she’s still interested in playing the “I Will Always Love You” singer on screen.
During a recent visit on “The Arsenio Hall Show” to promote her new movie Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues, the 32-year-old beauty said she understood Houston in a way that few people could.
“I would love to do Whitney’s life story. I think she was a very misunderstood spirit,” Good said. “Not super, super well but my husband was the executive on Sparkle and I got to spend a little bit of time with her there…and she was an amazing person and I think very misunderstood.”
She added, “I just feel like I get her and I would tell her story, I feel like, the way she would want it to be told.”
Check out the full interview below and tell us your thoughts in the comment section!
LIKE HelloBeautiful On Facebook!
Check Out This Gallery
A Salute To Meagan’s Goodness [PHOTOS]
1. Meagan GoodSource: 1 of 12
2. Meagan GoodSource: 2 of 12
3. Meagan GoodSource: 3 of 12
4. Meagan GoodSource: 4 of 12
5. Meagan GoodSource: 5 of 12
6. Meagan GoodSource: 6 of 12
7. Meagan GoodSource: 7 of 12
8. Meagan GoodSource: 8 of 12
9. Meagan GoodSource: 9 of 12
10. Meagan GoodSource: 10 of 12
11. Meagan GoodSource: 11 of 12
12. meagan-good-saluteSource: 12 of 12
Meagan Good Explains Why She’d Play The Perfect Whitney Houston In A Biopic was originally published on hellobeautiful.com