According to new TMZ reports, Ray-J had to be restrained after charging at police because he heard them making inappropriate jokes about Whitney Houston’s dead body. Ray, who was rumored to be romantically involved with Whitney before her untimely passing, was outside her Beverly Hills Hotel room while paramedics and other officers tended to her lifeless corpus. He never made contact with the individual who made the comments, but after reading more of the details, we wish he had.
The LA Times reports, Beverly Hills sergeant Brian Weir claims Det. Sgt. Terry Nutall pulled back the sheet that was covering Whitney and made a comment on her postmortem appearance. Det. Sgt. Terry Nutall allegedly arrived at the scene, and “for no legitimate law enforcement inquiry, investigative, or other proper and legal purpose… removed the sheet and/or other covering from the body … to an area below the pubic region.” The claim also alleges he “made comments to the effect that the former pop star “looked attractive for a woman of her age and current state” and “Damn, she’s still looking good, huh?”
After Weir told his superiors, he claims they retaliated against him by removing from the SWAT and K-9 unit
Circa her 2009 death, Whitney Houston was rumored to be romantically involved with Ray-J. When she passed, Ray rushed to her suite.
Whitney: Remembering The Music Icon Through The Years (August 9, 1963 - February 11, 2012)
1. Whitney Houston as a child with her mother Cissy Houston
Source:- 1970 - © Gary Czvekus - Retna Ltd
1 of 23
2. Whitney Houston performing live in 1986
Source:© Peter Mazel / Sunshine / Retna
2 of 23
3. Whitney Houston 1986
Source:Neil Mathews © Retna Ltd.
3 of 23
4. Whitney Houston in 1987 at the Shrine Auditorium
Source:david plastik / PR Photos
4 of 23
5. Whitney Houston and dad John in Philadelphia 1980's.
Source:© Scott Weiner / Retna Ltd.
5 of 23
6. Whitney Houston, Dion Warwick and Cissy Houston 1980's
Source:© Larry Busacca / Retna
6 of 23
7. Whitney Houston at the Grammy Awards in the 1990's
Source:© Larry Busacca / Retna UK
7 of 23
8. Whitney Houston at the American Music Awards in 1994
8 of 23
9. Whitney Houston at the Grammy's in the 1990's
9 of 23
10. Whitney Houston and then husband Bobby Brown in the 1990's
10 of 23
11. Whitney Houston mid 1990's
Source:© Busacca / Retna UK Credit all uses
11 of 23
12. Whitney Houston with her mom Cicely Houston and music titan Clive Davis in 1998.
12 of 23
13. AMFAR Season of Hope Awards Winter Garden, NYC in 1998
Source:© Retna Ltd.
13 of 23
14. The Brit. Awards London Arena 1999
Source:© Craig Barritt / Retna Ltd.
14 of 23
15. Whitney Houston in 2004 at "The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement" World Premiere.
15 of 23
16. Whitney Houston with Bobbi Kristina and Bobby Brown in 2004 at "The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement" World Premiere
16 of 23
17. Whitney Houston at Clive Davis' Grammy's Pre-Party in 2007
17 of 23
18. Whitney Houston at Clive Davis' Grammy's Pre-Party in 2008
18 of 23
19. Whitney Houston performs for Good Morning America in 2009
Source:© Derek Storm/Retna
19 of 23
20. Whitney Houston in 2010
20 of 23
21. Whitney Houston at the Grammy's Pre-Party in 2011.
21 of 23
22. Whitney Houston at the Grammy's Pre-Party in 2011.
22 of 23
23. Whitney Houston and daughter Bobbi- Kristina at the Grammy's Pre-Party in 2011.
23 of 23