OK, now maybe the Michael Jackson is the father of Brandon Howard story will finally go away.
That’s because Augie Johnson, leader of the 70s/80s Jazz/R&B group Side Effect, has spoken out to quell the foolishness by telling the world that he fathered Brandon with his mother Miki Howard (when she was in Side Effect as well).
By the way, the fact that Johnson was Brandon’s father was stated in a story EUR did in 2011.
Johnson, 65, told TMZ that B Howard warned him earlier this week the DNA story would be breaking … and told him it was crock.
Augie should know because he was in the delivery room when Brandon, now 31, was born and even brought Brandon to recording studios as a child.
Brandon even called him days before TMZ broke the story about the DNA test, telling him, “Don’t worry about this stuff. You are my dad.”
Johnson says his son had nothing to do with the DNA stunt; he claims the “greedy people” around Brandon concocted the scheme.
And if you’re wondering about Brandon’s resemblance to MJ, Augie Johnson says it’s purely a coincidence. If anything, Brandon resembles Michael AFTER surgery — so there’s actually no resemblance at all.
See related content here ——->>>
Who's The Daddy? Famous Paternity Cases
20 photos Launch gallery
1. Organizers of a DNA test confirmed Thursday that the test proved the Michael Jackson is Brandon Howard’s biological father.
1 of 20
2. TMZ reported that comedian Mike Epps was hit with a paternity suit in 2008. No word on if the child ended up being his or not.
2 of 20
3. Married NFL baller Arian Foster got his mistress pregnant and she went to the news claiming that he tried to force her to get an abortion. Once their child is born, she plans on suing for child support and confirming his DNA.
3 of 20
4. Mathew Knowles officially became a father again (to a son) in 2010 after DNA test came back positive. (AP)
4 of 20
5. A waitress filed paternity charges against Marc Anthony in Miami. DNA tests proved he was not the father.
5 of 20
6. Rae Carruth is serving 18 years (for murder) because he didn't want to submit DNA or pay child support.
6 of 20
7. Michael Jordan took Karla Knafel to court after a DNA test proved he wasn't the father of her child. The court agreed.
7 of 20
8. Marsha Hunt had Jagger in court for 9 years before he was finally ordered to pay child support. (AP)
8 of 20
9. Mariah Yeater dropped a paternity suit against Justin Bieber & her lawyers withdrew from the case in 2011. (AP)
9 of 20
10. Jagger got a girlfriend pregnant while he was married. DNA test were positive & he was ordered to pay child support.
10 of 20
11. Autumn Jackson tried to extort money from Cosby claiming he was her dad. He offered DNA but she would not. She went to jail.
11 of 20
12. DMX was ordered to pay $5,000 a month to Davita Oden after DNA tests proved he was the father of her 4-year-old.
12 of 20
13. DMX claimed that Monique Wayne must have raped him & got pregnant - he was ordered to pay 1.5M in damages plus child support.
13 of 20
14. Natalie Fears filed a $12M paternity suit against Mike Tyson but DNA test results proved he was not the father. (AP)
14 of 20
15. After his death, DNA proved that James Brown was the father of Tomi Rae Hynie's six year old son. (AP)
15 of 20
16. Jill Miskelly filed suit against Busta Rhymes & the DNA results showed a 99.9964% chance he was the father.
16 of 20
17. Steve Jobs took two years before he acknowledged his daughter Lisa with artist Chrisann Brennan. DNA test were positive.
17 of 20
18. After Anna Nicole passed, five men claimed to be Dannielyn's Dad, but only Larry Birkhead's DNA was a match. (AP)
18 of 20
19. A woman was ordered to pay Keanu Reeves legal expenses after DNA test results proved he had not fathered her 4 kids.
19 of 20
20. ODB died in 2004 and his widow Icelene Jones stored his DNA just in case any baby mamas came forward. (AP)
20 of 20