Iyanla Vanzant’s debut with DMX, as crazy as it was, happened to be a very successful show.
According to reports, “Fix My Life” has seen an overall 22 percent increase in ratings since it’s debut in the fall.
But what took the show over the top last weekend was DMX’s interview with the life coach. Unfortunately, it didn’t end will.
The life fixer attempted to coach the troubled rapper through his issues with self and his son, Xavier. However, DMX was a bit contentious, and the show went south.
Since the on-camera shouting match, DMX’s son, Xavier, has been quite vocal about their relationship and his father’s misguided perspective.
“DMX loves to play the victim. He thought the show was going to be about him. Iyanla didn’t make his life worse. He made it worse,” said in a recent interview.
Talented, Famous & Formerly Addicted
33 photos Launch gallery
1. Columbus Short recently admitted to self medicating with drugs including cocaine and alcohol.
1 of 33
2. Rapper Lil' Wayne says he isn't addicted to Codeine, but continuous health scares proves that he may be.
2 of 33
3. Michael Jackson battled a public addiction of painkillers. (PR)
3 of 33
4. Lamar Odom's addiction to drugs cost him his marriage to Khloe Kardashian and ended his NBA career.
4 of 33
5. In 2009 Paula Abdul revealed a 12 year addicted to painkillers. (PR)
5 of 33
6. Samuel L. Jackson was addicted to cocaine in the 80's. He credits his wife for helping him get clean.
6 of 33
7. Wendy Williams has been quoted calling herself a "functioning addict". She was addicted to cocaine during her days on the radio.
7 of 33
8. Eminem was addicted to pain pills. (PR)
8 of 33
9. T.I. has been very vocal about his addiction to drugs, crediting fellow rapper Eminem for his sobriety. (PR)
9 of 33
10. Naomi Campbell admitted she was a recovering cocaine user. Her addiction started in 1994. (PR)
10 of 33
11. Oprah admitted to being a habitual cocaine user in her 20's, but she'd become famously known for her struggles with her food addiction. (PR)
11 of 33
12. Whitney Houston had a drug addiction. (PR)
12 of 33
13. Lindsay Lohan has spent time in rehab for cocaine, pills and an alcohol addiction. (PR)
13 of 33
14. Kirk Franklin was addicted to pornography (PR)
14 of 33
15. Terry Crews was addicted to pornography (PR)
15 of 33
16. Mary J. Blige was addicted to cocaine in her early 20's. (PR)
16 of 33
17. Bobby Brown struggles with Alcohol abuse. (PR)
17 of 33
18. Chaka Khan battled alcohol and drug addiction. (PR)
18 of 33
19. Tiger Woods reportedly entered sex rehab for sex addiction. (PR)
19 of 33
20. Monifah was addicted to cocaine for 7 years, she is now clean.(PR)
20 of 33
21. Charles Barkley has lost over $10 million from gambling overtime. (PR)
21 of 33
22. Eric Benet entered a 35-day treatment in 2002 for sex addiction. (PR)
22 of 33
23. Michael Jordan struggled with a gambling addiction. (PR)
23 of 33
24. Bruno Mars battled an addiciton to cocaine. (PR)
24 of 33
25. Nicole Richie struggled with a heroine addiction. (PR)
25 of 33
26. Evelyn Lozada's ex Antoine Walker blew threw away millions of dollars due to gambling. (AP)
26 of 33
27. Queen Latifah had a bout with drug addiction, she also sold drugs as a young adult. (PR)
27 of 33
28. Kid Cudi struggled with addictions to liquid cocaine. (PR)
28 of 33
29. Dennis Rodman had problems with alcoholism. (PR)
29 of 33
30. Actress Maia Campbell was addicted to crack cocaine. (EURweb)
30 of 33
31. The legendary Gladys Knight struggled with a gambling addiction losing up to $45k a night. (PR)
31 of 33
32. Allen Iverson struggled with a gambling addiction. (AP)
32 of 33
33. Nadya Suleman checked herself into rehab for a prescription drug addiction. (PR)
33 of 33