1. Is Michael Jackson’s Son Prince Headed For Self-Destruction?
Michael Jackson’s son Prince is about to turn 18 in February but his family is dreading the day that he officially becomes able to handle his own money. Do you think he’d be responsible enough to handle his daddy’s loot?
2. Nelly Says Keeping Ashanti Relationship On The Low Wasn’t His Idea
During Nelly‘s days with “Foolish” singer Ashanti, his relationship was a private matter. And that’s the way she wanted the relationship to be. Now we’re wondering…any regrets Ashanti?
3. Bill Cosby Traded One Tabloid Story To Suppress Another, Says Report
Bill Cosby testified under oath in 2005 that he gave the National Enquirer an exclusive interview about looming sexual-assault accusations by a Canadian woman against him in exchange for the tabloid spiking a second accuser’s story.
4. Chris Brown Calls Himself A ‘Young Black Troubled Individual’ In Darren Wilson Reaction
Chris Brown took to his Instagram to finally open up about the tragedy of Michael Brown’s murderer, Darren Wilson not getting indicted by the grand jury. “We as a black community and me as a young black troubled individual need justice to be done.” Wow! Way to admit your flaws Chris!
5. Oprah Talks About Sex On Instagram!
Say it ain’t so! Oprah Winfrey is doing her part to advocate the essence of sex via social media. The kicker is the sex was between two butterflies, not two human beings. Yeah…we know. Weird.
6. Pharrell talks Ferguson: Wonders What in Brown’s Life Led to ‘Bully-ish’ Robbery
Uh-oh! Pharrell Williams shared his thoughts on Ferguson, admitting that some of his views might get him “in trouble.” He said the video of the late teenager robbing a convenience store minutes before his death “looked very bully-ish.”
7. Porsha Williams Twerk on ‘The Real’
Porsha Williams called herself a twerk-a-holic when she visited the ladies of “The Real” and gave them a little show too.