Text “DCnews” to 52140 For Local & Exclusive News Sent Directly To You!
The couple has a second child, who has been removed from their custody.
If Fentanyl is kept in the house, health officials recommend keeping any unused Opioid medications out of reach of children. They also suggest calling the Poison Control Hotline (1-800-222-1222) and keeping Narcan nearby as well. Narcan can reverse an opioid overdose in the video below Nurse Robin Harry goes through the steps to administer Narcan.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Content in Your Inbox:
- Nine Dead Including Gunman In Dallas-Area Mass Shooting
- A Universal Studios Theme Park is Coming To Texas!
- Early Voting Started Today: Find Out Where to Vote Here
- Black Radio United For The Vote
- Protester Files Civil Lawsuit After Being Forcefully Sedated By Paramedics While Handcuffed
- Family Of 11-Year-Old Boy Attacked By Police At State Fair Believe His Civil Rights Were Violated
- Chicago Violated Civil Rights Of Residents With Relocation Of Polluted Scrap Metal Facility
- Indiana Women’s Prison Infiltrated By Male Inmates, Subjected To Rape And “Night Of Terror”
- Suspected D.C. Kidnap Victim Found Safe, Armed Boyfriend Still At Large
- Two Black Girls Charged In Hate Crime For NYC Bus Attack, Shouted “I Hate White People”
VA Parents Arrested After Their Infant Dies From Fentanyl Overdose was originally published on woldcnews.com
Prom 2023: Celebrity Kids Slay In Custom Designs At Prom
Kevin Hart Is Speechless After Sending His Daughter Off To Prom: ‘I Have No Words’
Jay Z & Beyoncé Purchase The Most Expensive Home In California History, Twitter Is Full of Haters
Cleveland Browns Legend Jim Brown Has Passed Away
Lil Kim Is Smokin’ Hot On The Cover Of ‘XXL’ Magazine
Tina Turner Photos Through The Years: A Legacy Never Forgotten
Kwame Brown Goes Viral for Ja Morant Rant: “NBA Dumb Boy”
The Top 20 Black Comedians of All Time