When DJ Vlad penned a tribute post on Instagram which highligted AIDS Awareness, he did so at the expense of late rapper Eazy E, who allegedly died from complications related to the disease.

Many fans and his family have refuted his official cause of death. Rumors have long persistented that Eazy-E was killed by either Suge Knight or the CIA. Eazy’s daughter, Ree, took issue with Vlad’s post and she put the journalist on blast for suggesting her father died from AIDS.

“Rest In Peace #eazye. #hiv and #aids are real. Use a condom,”Vlad wrote. “Get yourself and your partner tested.”

In a video posted to her Instagram account, Ree slammed Vlad for using her father’s death to promote AIDS awareness.

“In reference to that post that lame a** dude posted. For you to post my dad’s obituary, and say ‘rest in peace’, but to follow after talking about some AIDS is real, use a condom. He knows because he’s spoken to a few members of my family, in reference to my dad, and knows that it’s not AIDS that killed my father. That sh*t pisses me off.”

DJ Vlad responded by noting the many theories about how the co-founder of NWA died: “Suge Knight or the CIA secretly killed Eazy, I do not subscribe to this theory,” he wrote.

He concluded: “It’s been almost 25 years since Eazy’s passing and there’s still no cure for AIDS. Let’s make sure that his very important words have a positive effect on people’s lives and aren’t overshadowed by conspiracy theories.”

Eazy, whose real name is Eric Wright, died of AIDS-related pneumonia on March 26, 1995 at age 31.

16 thoughts on “Eazy-E’s Daughter Slams Dj Vlad For Saying Rapper Died Of AIDS: ‘My Daddy Was Murdered’

1. Christianforreal on said:

The movie, Straight Outta Compton, alludes to the idea that he died of an AIDS related disease/illness and that is what pneumonia is. So, no maybe he did not die from AIDS, but from an illness made more complicated by the virus of AIDS. So she needs to get on the producers of that movie. I was not an NWA or Eazy E fan, but I did watch the movie and concluded that Eazy E had AIDS and complications related to that is what killed him.

2. Ebonypride on said:

I think it is a fine tribute to a man who announced to the world that he had Aids. Here is a man despite what was said of him owned his problems, and by doing so reclaimed his life. I know what his daughter is feelig, because one of my sisters had colon and rectal cancer,but whispers say she had aids. The coronor, her doctors, and chemo nurses all knew she had cancer and o lu cancer.

3. Ebonypride on said:

• Bunchesofos on said:

Kim porter died from a form of pneumonia. Why is it every time a celebrity dies or is killed conspiracy theories come out the woodwork?? First when Eazy E.died his wife announced it to the world. Snoop and Dre went to see E in the hospital and they know Eazy illness was AIDS related. This girl got ppl in her ears or she doesn’t understand what AIDS complications is.

4. Passing Through!! on said:

I’m sure the CIA didn’t Kill Eazy, but I don’t doubt Suge Knight. The only thing I ever questioned about Eazy’s death is how he just seemly dropped dead. How do collapse in the music studio, go to the hospital and never leave? Generally, AIDs progresses in stages like cancer, and toward the end of the disease a person has numerous complications, doctors and hospital visits. Even NWA members said that when they visited him in the hospital Eazy was buffed, fit and had lost no weight, he looked as if he was sleeping hooked up to a machine. I find it odd that he was never hospitalized with immune problems prior to his passing, he just all of a sudden started coughing, got sick, collapsed and died. His wife also claims that she’s negative and had recently given birth prior to his death.

5. Can’t you sue the news media and the coroner’s office if the cause of death is falsely reported? That should have been contested long ago. It’s too late to say that his cause of death is not true and he was probably cremated so you can’t exhume the body to do an investigation.

6. William price on said:

I grew up watching and listening to his music. It was a sad day when he passed . even though i didnt know then i wish i could of.. Rest in peice.

7. The daughter and the family are privy to details around Eazy’s death that the public is not. So, she is reasonable in her thinking. Furthermore, for those who are aware of how this system operates, we know that truth is stranger than fiction.

8. Leslie on said:

Girl, why would the CIA want your daddy dead? 🙄 Regardless of what may or may not have transpired at the time of his death, what is noticeably absent is her DENIAL of her father having had AIDS, so with that being said, whether or not he died as a result of complications from AIDS, if he was in fact infected, (for lack of a better term) his story can still serve as a warning to others who may not be properly protecting themselves.

9. Let that man Rest In Peace. These conspiracy theories are always floating. around. Like us old folks say “ y’all beating a dead horse