Well, “that day” has arrived for Jermaine Jackson. That day when his estranged ex realizes she has got nothing to lose and sets stuff in motion to get her $35k a month in spousal support.
According to TMZ, Halima Rashid filed new legal documents asking for $35,643 per month in spousal support. She claims it’s a decent amount since Jermaine’s income fluctuates between $50k and $500k per month, depending on which concerts he books and other business deals.
Rashid’s documents say her income is just $600 per month. Also, detailing she had to sell her cars to pay her bills. She says her primary job during their marriage was being by Jermaine’s side.
Additionally, she also says she’s has to pay for treatment on a neck injury she claims Jermaine caused during a 2015 domestic violence incident. Worth noting, Halima got arrested after that incident, not Jermaine.
Halima also says, in the docs, Jermaine’s banned her from the house they lived in together.
Halima filed for divorce in June 2016.
Cheaper To Keep 'Em - Expensive Divorces
1. Aries Spears & Elisa Larregui1 of 16
2. Master P & Sonya Miller2 of 16
3. Lamar Odom & Khloe Kardashian3 of 16
4. Madonna & Guy Ritchie4 of 16
5. Michael & Juanita Jordan5 of 16
6. D-Wade & Siohvaughn6 of 16
7. Bob Johnson7 of 16
8. Tiger & Elin Woods8 of 16
9. Russell and Kimora Lee Simmons9 of 16
10. Shaquille & Shaunie O'Neal:10 of 16
11. Nas & Kelis11 of 16
12. The Dream and Christina Milian12 of 16
13. Eddie and Nicole Murphy13 of 16
14. Janet Jackson & Rene Elinzondo14 of 16
15. Lionel & Diane Richie15 of 16
16. Arnold Schwarzenegger & Maria Shriver16 of 16
READ MORE STORIES ON BLACKAMERICAWEB.COM:
- Officer Fired After He Pulled Over His Daughter’s Black Boyfriend
- Inside Her Story: Dr. Glenda Baskin Glover Has A Vision For HBCUs, Greek Orgs
- Janet Jackson Reveals Struggle With Depression
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER: