April Ryan Gives The Facts On Omarosa’s ‘Resignation’

Dismiss

It hit the press that Omarosa Manigault resigned from the White House after almost a year in the Trump administration. In an interview with Michael Strahan on Good Morning America, Manigault confirmed that she resigned and wasn’t forcibly removed from the White House.

White House correspondent April Ryan reports the opposite and says the Manigault didn’t resign but that she was terminated and escorted out of the White House.

Ryan jumped straight into it, explaining what the Secret Service reported on the incident by reading their tweets.

“So within that tweet, it lets us know that there was a termination, she was terminated. But what also is clear is that there was an agreement as she said, but she was ultimately terminated and they deactivated her hard pass,” explained Ryan. “So she could not get onto the complex.”

This conflicts with Manigault’s story on Good Morning America. And Ryan went even further to explain escorting her off the White House.

“She was escorted off. The question is who did it? And now we’re trying to figure out and these are going to be some of the questions in the briefing room today because the President has private security,” explained Ryan. “So we don’t know who the escort was.”

With Manigault exiting the White House, some have wondered whether the Black community would take her back.

“I don’t know. Right now this is still playing out. I don’t know right now, I mean just watching Twitter this was one of the bigger news stories today,” expressed Ryan. “There is a disdain for her in the Black community because they believe that she sold out the community.”

Like BlackAmericaWeb.com on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter and Instagram

36 thoughts on “April Ryan Gives The Facts On Omarosa’s ‘Resignation’

1. Passing Through!! on said:

I also heard she tried to plead to Ivanka to talk with trump to save her job, does she really believe these racist will try and save her job? I’m sure Ivanka along with every one else knew she was getting fired I guarantee they all had a private meeting behind her back to discuss her getting the boot.

2. Not to worry. She will be hired back at trump business. He has to try and keep her happy or else she is going to tell all. He has to pay for her silence.

3. Who cares about Omarosa being terminated. I personally knew her leaving the wh was inevitable. This story is smoking mirrors to take our minds off what is important. The FCC is doing everything it can to change net neutrality to favor big business despite the fact that people want it left the way it is. The congress and senate are scrambling to pass a tax bill that will only benefit the businesses and the rich. Sadly, they are trying to pass it before they seat the new Senator from Alabama. We are witnessing the dismantling of the U.S. government in real time. My only consolation is that THE HEAVENLY FATHER is still in charge. We certainly have no representation in congress.

• Has anyone being paying attention.every time the trump administration does something on the left side then the right hand is picking America’s pocket.the federal judicial nominees from trump have NEVER tried cases and when questioned on first year lawyer school terms before congress they ALL DID NOT KNOW WHAT THE DEFINITIONS were.The end result,the Republicans are voting that they are qualified for lifetime judicial appointments

4. You don’t get accepted back because you lost your job whether through termination or what. She must now rebuild her reputation with the black community (which was not on good terms before betraying black folks) plus she’s hinting about this book that’s surely coming and what we must collectively do is NOT support her financially while she’s exposing shit (that we can already assume) went on in the White House under the leadership of a fool.

• She’s never had a reputation with the black community. In order to be accepted back, you would have to have been there in the first place. She never was, and I don’t think she gives a rat’s ass about being a part of the African American community in the future. I’m bewildered about the fact that so many of us even think that she cares what we think. She never has before. Nothing’s changed.

5. alphareply, you are so right. The power of the Black vote is the best thing that can come out of the travesty of a presidency. Our predecessors fought too hard for us to get the right to vote and we as a people have to stop dishonoring their fight. ONE VOTE – ONE VOICE multiplied over and over again………

6. Ivan Cohen on said:

Those who wonder whether the Black community would take her back are either on the sauce (alcoholic beverages) or the pipe (be it filled with crack or chronic)

7. I hope and pray if nothing else comes from Donald Trump being elected as President of the USA, that every black person, that is possible, gets registered to vote and actually VOTES. Which means getting ballots to those incarcerated, if your state allows felons or anyone in jail to vote by absentee ballot! By any means necessary, we need a voter REVOLUTION and take back our God given right and refuse to be silenced! One VOTE means one VOICE! We can no longer be expected to sit home and not be counted in any election. We saw the difference we made in Alabama!! Their polls won’t be able to predict the power that a group of determined Black people can and will have! Please trust me on this! It is time to demonstrate whose LIVES matter! That is what Donald Trump being in office can do!

8. I have been “escorted” off the premises myself……so I know how you feel, Omarosa…..”With all this DRAMA in the WDC, sometimes it’s hard bein’ The Donald T, but somehow, some way, I keep comin’ up with funky-ass Tweets nearly every single day!” (from Snoop Dogg’s “Gin and Juice”)…..whether you love him or you hate him, you must admit that President Trump’s administration has provided more entertainment value for our tax dollars than any administration in memory….by a long shot! I’m glad to see Anthony “The Mooch” Scaramucci back in the news, and Sean Spicer, and especially Kellyanne Conway…..Kellyanne, thanks for returning the Post-T-Vac ™ I left the other night…..”Why take the best part of life, out of your life, when you can have life, with Post-T-Vac ™?” And I’m still shivering with antici….PATION to hear the legions of President Trump’s female fans, including Senators Elizabeth Warren and Kirsten Gillbrand, Congresswoman Maxine Waters, Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsberg, Madonna, former Miss Universe Alicia Machado, Megyn Kelly, and Rosie O’ Donnell, sing their musical tribute to President at this year’s White House Christmas party. Highlight of the evening will be a spirited, and No Doubt, sincere rendition of Jean Knight’s immortal classic, “Mr. Big Stuff.”
    Regarding all these sex scandals, although polygraph exams are not foolproof, they can often weed out obvious lies and are routinely used by police, the FBI, and the CIA during interrogations. They are also used on “Jerry Springer.” “Steve Wilkos” and “Maury Povich” to see who’s the baby daddy and who’s been cheatin’…..So many people lie these days I still think polygraphs can play a useful role in “separating the wheat from the chaff” and saving us taxpayers a ton of money on following false leads (or false, lame denials such as “I did not have sex with that woman.”) In the meantime, all you guys in the Rogue’s Gallery can attend Stuart Smalley’s 12-step self-help classes, so you can say “Doggone it, people LIKE me!” and savor the pleasures of a truly fine El Presidente’ Cigar–or perhaps a fine Elle Monica Cigar– after you complete “the program.”

9. I tried to post a comment 3 times but it was deleted. I just posted a comment moments ago in hopes that I could edit and complete my thoughts. Now I am unable to edit. Has anyone had that happen to them?

10. Gordon Samuels on said:

She thought she had a friend in the White House, “Trump”. She found out when she got into a verbal fight with the general and he fired her. No Trump to speak up for her. Trump is mad with black people for voting in Alabama for a Democrat.

11. Christianforreal on said:

She has burned many a bridge and she will feel the wrath of those she has snubbed. She showed no diplomacy when she dealt with anyone beneath her, which was EVERYONE, and so I can’t imagine what she’ll do next. Like someone mentioned earlier, maybe reality TV

12. (Tried to post this earlier, but it seems to have been gobbled up by cyber-goblins. Let’s try it again): Short of a COMPLETE repudiation of “Agent Orange” (I like that one!) and ALL his shenanigans — past, present, and future — methinks Mme. Manigault-Newman will not be welcomed back to dignified society — Black, White, Whatever… — in the near future. It’s just time for her to shut her mouth, fade away into the woodwork, and let this nation go on about the business of finding a way to save us all from this presidential travesty!

13. leadjustone on said:

Okay, I heard some words thrown around several times, “the only African-American woman”, and “my people, my community”. So now that your weave wearing, fake ass has been put out like the trash, we are your people? Woman STFU!!!!! Write all the books you want. I hope not one black person buys them. You deserve no support from your newfound community.

14. Cynthia Feaster on said:

Omarosa was only skinfolk NOT kinfolk. She never had ANY status in the African American community. Nothing gained, so nothing lost.

15. Black girl magic on said:

Potato, potatoe… Downsized or fired.. She’s out. She’s beholden to Trump and would go ba
    ck in a heartbeat if asked.. Girl, bye!!

16. Zerkeise on said:

Well, it looks like she may need a job. How about getting on Atlanta Housewives and see if she can “out twirl” the other pageant girl. LOL

17. I believe a well respected journalist like April Ryan over Aunt Jemima any damn day!!!!!
    Omarosa knows damn well her black ass was FIRED-and she went kicking and screaming
    and had to be physically escorted OUT OF THE WHITE HOUSE.

HO HO HOE!!!!!!!!!

18. We know that April Ryan is a credible, responsible journalist. We also know that “Miss O” as she begs people to call her, is a lying snake in the grass. I will not forget her disrespectful manner with Congressional Black Caucus Chairman Richmond. Please, just let her go away. I hope I never have to see her face again!

19. When you lie down with dogs you get up with fleas. For someone to be soooo smart she sure was dumb thinking that Agent Orange was going to keep her around after his use for her was over….as Florida Evans would say “Damn damn damn”.

20. Passing Through!! on said:

Of course she’s lying she won’t admit that she got played and use by trump. And didn’t even give her the dignity of talking to her first.
    +++++
    Merry Christmas B**ch!

21. She is so lying. The Secret Service stated that they were not responsible for “the escort” off the premises which does indicate that there was an escort.