Police officers in Virginia are investigating a video that went viral of middle school football players pinning Black players down and yelling racial slurs at them.

A video posted on social media depicting students at Short Pump Middle School simulating sex and shouting racial slurs at Black football players has left parents angry.

KSLA news reports that on October 23, 2017, before practice, the incident took place causing one player who was pinned down to skip practice and go home.

The video opens with the caption, “Ever wonder what happens in the football locker room?” with video of a white male simulating sexual acts on top of a Black student.

Further along in the video, there’s another caption saying, “We gonna (expletive) the Black outta these African-American children from Uganda.”

“You see kids in the locker room forcing kids over the bench. You see kids on the ground thrusting on other kids making racial slurs as they’re thrusting …You see the kids asking to get up and to stop and screaming,” said a mother of one of the students involved. She asked not to be identified for her son’s safety.

Even worse, the mother was amazed at how long this was allowed to go on.

The school district was aware of the viral video and issued a statement.

“We are aware of the video, the contents of which are offensive and wrong. The school division will take appropriate action in accordance with our normal procedures. Beyond that, federal law prohibits school divisions from sharing additional information about students,” said Henrico Schools Spokesman Andy Jenks.

Henrico school district supervisor Tyrone Nelson was not pleased with the video at all.

“If I was one of the parents and my kids was pinned on the ground, I’d be angry, “he said.

KSLA took a step further and reached out to the School Board Chair and a board member that represents the middle school. They have not received any response.

Like BlackAmericaWeb.com on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter and Instagram

(Source: KSLA news)

(Photo Credit: Think Stock Images)

17 thoughts on “Virginia Middle School Students Yell Racial Slurs & Simulate Sex On Black Students

1. specialt757 on said:

Fake doc thinks trump grabbing women by the p***y is just locker room talk, just like he thinks the behavior of these white devils is par for the course. He is unfit to be a f**king human being, from now on, you’re a flea infested mutt or maggot, and you’re a disgusting SOB.

2. specialt757 on said:

Americanize as usual, yo my dog! You damn right, these kids that allowed these devils to emasculate them should be slapped silly. Again, after you whip that ass, I will deal with school and when I’m finished the school district’s policies would change. It’s very possible I wouldn’t be allowed in their schools anymore, but hell, I wouldn’t want my kids going to a school that allowed this shit to go on.

• specialt757 on said:

@Americanize, “u my dog” wasn’t meant to be disrespectful, just in case the “simple” are reading this and took it in the wrong way.

3. specialt757 on said:

These f**king heathens don’t have home training or good parents. Their parents should have taught them to respect others no matter what their differences, but just by the language we all know that didn’t happen. It’s 100% the parents of these student’s fault for being fucked up parents and I bet their daddies live in the home, that’s where they get it from.

4. specialt757 on said:

F**king white devils! Yes, this is one time I may have had to punch a mofo child and their white devil parents too. First, I’ve always taught my kids to stand up for themselves. They would have known not to let me find this shit out my accident. I told my kids if anyone, mostly referring to students, but adults if necessary were to touch them inappropriately, or attack them physically, you better beat the brakes off their asses and me and your daddy will handle the repercussions. I didn’t want my children to fear going to school. No they couldn’t take weapons, but they better put our money to good use. I don’t think my kids have been in one fight or altercation but they definitely were prepared.

5. big Time on said:

to kno ur enemy .. u have to observe them… so dont act out of character… you better start training your children at home… this has never been the Brady Bunch or the Partridge Family for Blacks… We cant be that naive … CAN WE…

6. So Lawrence it sounds like you’re okaying what these damn devils did. Why don’t you grow a pair and act like a man yourself…..what they did was wrong on every level and there is no justification for it. And to you Americanize, I agree, however, you know if they did react to protect and/or defend themselves, they would have, without hesitation, been suspended for “aggressive” behavior. So what is the solution for our young men.

• americanize on said:

It doesn,t matter S.D. as a male you don,t take sexual attacks lightly especialy in school you have to put that in check,an let the fool know you don,t play that shit.And the parents should let the school know they don,t appreciate this kind of behavior.I stand by my statement in this case.

7. americanize on said:

This is some bullshit,typical behavior of the young devils,but who are the young brothers to let these devils punk them like that.Do there parents tell them they have a right to defend themselves in a situation like this.They were supposed to whip some azz in that locker room,you don,t let no one pretend to perform no type of sex act on you.I fault the kids for not standing up for themselves,and the parents for not schooling them about what not to let anyone,let alone a white devil do to them.Now don,t be surprise if they get bullied for the rest of the school year.

8. Bond?!! Bond/!!!! Lawrence, what the hell is wrong with you. I know, have known a lot of athletes and no sh## like this ever went on with them. I can understand a certain level of antics played against the newcomers, but this…..oh no, this goes to a whole new level – – and shouting racial slurs. Naaa, this does sit well at all….an early start to emasculating Black males.

• Dr. Larry on said:

The emasculation of black males starts long before this, in the home without a father figure. 80% of blacks “households” have no men in them to guide these boys on how to be a man.

• What the fuck it’s a lot of White homes without father’s but for the kids they should have whip some ass and then see what happen You all need to know we are not the same because if Black boys would have done this they would be kicked out of school. Black Young Men stand up for yourself and stop letting the miss treat you.

9. These turds were taught “HATE” and RACIAL SLURS from their ignorant ass PARENTS!!!!!!!!

These turds should be EXPELLED PERMANENTLY and their parents should be charged with
    HATE CRIMES!!!!!!!!!

white folks are really getting out of pocket these days. They need to be put in their damn place!!!!!!