After sneaking off to St. Lucia last week to marry the man of her dreams, not much has surfaced surrounding the identify of Kenya Moore’s new man.

But the innanets wouldn’t let up and kept trying to dig deep to figure out the who,what, when, where and how.

On Monday the RHOA let part of the cat out the bag, after posting a photo of her and her husband fist bumping under a flower covered arch during the ceremony.

“Marc, you are the best man I have ever known. Thank you for loving me unconditionally. #myrideordie #bonnieandclyde,” Moore captioned the photo.

According to Radar Online, the former Ms. Moore jumped the broom with Marc Daly, a former investment broker and owner of Soco, a popular eatery in Brooklyn, New York.

Bravo star and celebrity chef, Roblé Ali stepped into the comment section of The Shade Room to say that he introduced the couple while they were guests at his restaurant, Streets BK.

“This is the real thing. I know because I introduced them at my restaurant @streetsbk in Brooklyn and they are both friends of mine. Let people be happy and mind ya business,” Ali wrote under a reposted photo of Kenya’s picture.

Well, now that that’s been solved we’ll have to wait and see if anything else comes out ahead of the next season of Real Housewives of Atlanta.

Will you be watching?

SOURCE: Radar Online

19 thoughts on “Kenya Moore’s Mystery Husband Is Finally Revealed

1. Marilyn Farsee on said:

I am truly happy for you Kenya we all deserves to be happy.God didn’t put us here to be alone.You go girl.May God Continue To Shine Upon You And Your Husband.

2. swife@gmail.com on said:

I’m happy to see anyone get married and I’m praying that it lasts. Although their lives are public, these are REAL people with REAL lives and families who are hurt by everything onlookers say. Famous or not, we need to get back to a place where we wish happiness on all people. Start back supporting marriage instead of the destruction of them. Lastly, minding our own business!!!! They are entertainers. We can talk about the show, but bashing their marriages, hurting their families…it should be off limits, just like our families are off limits to the people that have a window seat to our lives.

3. Please Kenya,calm down, take your medic and let this work. You deserve the happiness , family and sense of belonging you have being searching for. But marriage is hard work. Listen, respect one another and work as a unit. Be each others best friend. Let your mother be!!!

4. Butter Pecan on said:

Kenya is a joke. She’s so desperate to be married that she will take the first man that comes along. At least this one married her. CUE THE CRAZY!

5. Epitome on said:

Be happy… glad that mystery is solved! Can’t tell u how much sleep I’ve lost!!! Now can someone cure Cancer???

6. samgirl66 on said:

If she stop putting her business all over the media there wouldn’t be any to mind. Let’s see how long this last. Hopefully forever.

7. God's Love Is For Everyone! on said:

Oh, Well, she finally found someone. He must be trying to get on TV and famous too. Now she is an Atlanta Housewife! Good Luck, Mr. She use to throw shade now it will be windows.

• What? I am confused by your comment! I think I missed something, please explain the rapists, child molesters, murdering scum and racists comment.