Financial expert Jini Thorton joins the Willie Moore Jr. show to talk about how many people get into debt in the first place and then how they can take steps to start getting out of debt. She says debt can leave people overwhelmed but there is a way out. Listen below:

For more information about money management, check out Jini Thornton’s Facebook page HERE.

Follow The Willie Moore Jr. Show on Facebook and Follow Us on Twitter

Behind the Scenes at The Willie Moore Jr. Show [PHOTOS]

12 thoughts on “Money Monday: Jini Thornton Tells You How To Get Out Of Debt

1. Durrell Crawford on said:

My wife and I just purchased a home last year and I’ve been always filing separately do we have to file together now just because we have a home and also she owes taxes already and is currently paying on them

2. RosalindMatthewsHooks on said:

Hello Mrs. Jini Thornton, do you do phone consultation? I was asking the question when disappeared. If so my I have your contact information? What I received online was inaccurate I was told by two people. I’m praying and now I have to take action tomorrow Tuesday no later than Wednesday. Thank you in advance for replying.

3. Pamela Hamm on said:

I have several zero balance high credit limit credit cards. I want to close them, but I was told it would negatively affect my credit rating if I just simply closed them down. Is that true and if so, can you recommend a way for me to get rid of them. I need to refinance my open ended mortgage for a closed ended mortgage and the potential debit of the credit limit will make me over extended and show me as an inability to pay. Please help. Tell Willie Moore that his mama from Philly PA said Hello. Flat Out! He knows my son Izzy Ike. (Isaac in the ATL)

4. Erica Pike on said:

Hi, If someone had the cash in their savings or cds that is the amount of their debt, should they pay all the debt with their savings and start the savings all over from zero?

5. Ulonda Lowe on said:

Hello I have 17,000 in student loan debet
    My question is should I refinance now .I
    Have a son who is a senior in highschool and im getting ready to do his FAFSA

6. Contessa Dean on said:

My trucking business was closed and I need to pay back $250.000.00 dollars business debt back. I now have custody of my 2 grand children there Mom is incarcerated. I work a regular job and 65 years old and can’t retire until pay this debt. Do I work with nccc or file bankruptcy to take care of this debt an raise my grand kids in peace.

7. Joy williams on said:

I take care of my mothers busness now that i hv power of attorney and she said wants to cash out her life insurance…she said shes been paying on it years and it wont pay out any more…its at the max. Is that a good ideal? Can she do that?

8. ROYCE WILLIS on said:

Could you please send me the three names of the term life insurance companies that were mentioned on the Jini Thorton segment of the Willie Moore Jr of Monday, January 29, 2018.