Bishop Eddie Long has returned to the pulpit of Georgia’s New Birth Missionary Baptist Church after being away for weeks, but his gaunt appearance has social media expressing shock, concern and brimming with speculation on the state of his health.
Via Straight From the A:
Many speculated the about the state of Long’s health after he publicly announced he was on a “vegan diet.” He then stated he had been ill but had been healed by the grace of God.
Now, many are buzzing online about the pastor’s shockingly frail appearance.
Twitter has been ablaze with speculation about Long’s new look and many are referring to as “Karma” for what he allegedly did to those young boys many years ago.
Whatever the case, it’s clear that Long is suffering from something but both he and the church are keeping his ailment under wraps.
The blog also points to a YouTube video posted by New Birth on December 11, 2016, which shows Long looking “so frail that he can barely praise walk on his own.”
What do you think?
Celebrity Weight Loss Spokespersons
1. EJ Johnson1 of 11
2. Most Recently, Janet Jackson for Nutrisystems.2 of 11
3. One of the most successful is Jennifer Hudson. Lost 80 lbs.3 of 11
4. Mariah Carey is currently the spokesperson for Jenny Craig.4 of 11
5. Phylicia Rashad lost 35 lbs. in 8 months with Jenny Craig.5 of 11
6. Charles Barkley started Weight Watchers last fall and has lost 42 lbs.6 of 11
7. Marie Osmond lost 50 lbs. with Nutrisystems.7 of 11
8. Valerie Bertinelli lost 49 lbs. with Jenny Craig.8 of 11
9. Kirstie Alley has switched from Jenny Craig to Organic Liaisons.9 of 11
10. Kelly Preston has lost 39 lbs. with Organic Liaisons.10 of 11
11. Queen Latifah as endorsed Weight Watchers, Jenny Craig & Curvation.11 of 11
(Photo Source: @GAFollowers screenshot)