In OWN’s new drama series Queen Sugar Kofi Siriboe portrays Ralph Angel Bordelon, a young man recently released from prison who is facing all the challenges that entails, while raising his 6-year-old son and getting to know his long-estranged siblings once again.
He talks to the Tom Joyner Morning Show about his start in Hollywood, mastering that infamous New Orleans accent and why his role in Kicks is so important to him.
“I’ve been doing this thing as a kid. I’m 22-year-old. We started with commercials and print work. It’s been progressive and the opportunities kept coming.”
On his role as Jada Pinkett Smith’s love interest in the upcoming ‘Girl Trip’:
“We got some cougar action. I love it. It’s a comedy…we filmed it in New Orleans. It was cool to get some funny out.”
Click the link above to hear the entire interview.
10 Photos Of Kofi Siriboe You Do Not Want To Miss
1. frolicking in the studio w/ my shirt off, nbd. photo by @micaiah.carter #wilhelmina #visionSource:Instagram 1 of 8
2. so, how bout that house, O?not right now. let's just wait till season 2, Kof.Source:Instagram 2 of 8
3. tom ford said my tux was fly✌🏿much love to my #InStyle family for a wonderful night. word to pops for the get up. xxSource:Instagram 3 of 8
4. laughing like hafiz. just smile, my dear.Source:Instagram 4 of 8
5. Shouts to my pisces brother for coming out & supporting the #QueenSugar family. Medase!Source:Instagram 5 of 8
6. chocolate is good for you, i promise.Source:Instagram 6 of 8
7. premiere day t'day & i'm throwing an after party after the after party. for all my LA hooligans that wanna celebrate w the kid, get that outfit ready. it's lit. xx #queensugarSource:Instagram 7 of 8
8. saw @eclipsedbway tonight and fell in love w/ this lovely lady. 🇬🇭 🇰🇪Source:Instagram 8 of 8
(Photo Source: Courtesy)