Season two of VH1’s My Life returns with songstress K. Michelle. Known for big smile and equally bigger personality, the former Love & Hip Hop cast mate (she’ll return to the Atlanta cast this season) has released her third studio album, More Issues Than Vogue, which currently sits at number one on the charts.

She talks to the Tom Joyner Morning Show about her new album and what she’s looking for in a man.

On what she’s looking for in a man:

“I just like strong men. They have to be really tough when it comes to me. I just like to be protected. I think independence is overrated. Love is love but I did try a regular man and it didn’t work for me. I ended up buying him shoes. I need someone that can get me that Kobe ring just in case he messes up.”

On the sexy visuals for her new calendar:

KMichelleInstagra

KMichelleIG

“I wanted to put some statements out and quotes. I’m about leaving something behind. There are some sexy pictures but it’s also pictures that mean something.”

Click the link above to hear the entire interview.

Bootylicious Babes Through the Years

(Photo Source: Youtube)

11 thoughts on “K. Michelle Releases ‘More Issues Than Vogue’, Says No To Dating A Regular Man? [WATCH]

1. Kimboo on said:

We don’t want or need a body builder, but we do want a man that’s going to keep himself up and exercise (no beer belly), loves to travel and try new things (fine dining/drinks (date night) at least twice a month, doesn’t have his seed all over the US, and if so… it’s from a failed marriage, in which there is only 1 baby mama, has a job/career that he enjoys (no matter how much money he makes) cause we make our own these days, not a womanizer (we don’t mind you looking at women, cause it’s natural… but don’t stare as if I don’t exist, make us feel special and we are the only one (you can’t live without us), cuddle time (every night) when I turn, you turn, Cook for us (and we will reciprocate), etc…. respect us, love us, never condemn us.

2. specialt757 on said:

One morning this week on the radio was the question of the day. Which would you prefer to have as a mate, a person who treats you good/well or someone who looks like a Beyonce or (back in the day) Billy Dee or Shamar Moore? (wealth not withstanding)
    I wasn’t surprised by the women, most said someone who treats you good, looks are secondary and once they fade what are you left with…a horrible person.
    It was a tie on what men preferred. But most men I’ve spoken too are not superficial, especially the ones of a certain age, they can see the forest from the trees.

• specialt757 on said:

Hi TK. She spent loads of money making herself into the “perfect” woman. From head to toe, the hair, nose, teeth, breast, waist, hind-parts, etc…She did all that and you still call her irregular. She’s not what every man dreams of? Do tell.

• Timekeeper on said:

Hey special. As a guy who plays a lot of pick up B-Ball, goes to the barbershop on a regular, and respectfully get a lot of queries on this topic that NO, like Reggie Warranton said in Nutty Professor, No,No, no, no, no no, no… This is Not What guys want. In fact, truth be told we laugh at this at those places I mentioned.
        Just like some men don’t really know what women want, it works the other way as well. While it may catch a man’s eye at a particular moment any man worth his salt knows a relationship with a person like that is a disaster waiting to happen. Women think men cant tell when they’ve been doctored up. Wrong. Yes they can. And when you add a horrible attitude such as she has, that’s icing on the cake. Anyway, I digress and thanks for the shoutout.
        Have a Super Blessed Ressurection ( Easter) weekend!!!

3. specialt757 on said:

I just keep wondering why all these “beautiful” women (entertainment industry), like JLo, Halley, KMichelle, and COUNTLESS others can’t find the one thing that they are longing for…a good man (whatever that means to them). These are the ladies other ladies want to model after. But then you have the Tamala Mann’s of the world who have been married 27 years to the same man, who is beautiful in her own right, but not many women want to be like. Do we have this backwards?

• You definitely have it backwards if you think that’s the type of woman most men want. I would never want to have some fake “doctored up” woman. I will take a less “glamorous” woman any day over K. Michelle or any other fake wannabes. It’s not all about them and if they continue to think like that, they will never have a decent man!

• specialt757 on said:

@TheDuke,
      For the record, I (personally) don’t have it backwards. I was referring to woman who want to look like the K Michelles of the world having it backwards.