With being charged for the first time with aggravated indecent assault amid allegations of sexual assault and drugging various women, Bill Cosby’s legal troubles have once again become the top story.

For Eddie Griffin, the situation is reflective of the plight of many black male celebrities in the entertainment industry.

“There is a systematic effort to destroy every Black male entertainer’s image,” Griffin told DJ Vlad while discussing Cosby and Michael Jackson. “They want all of us to have an asterisk by our name.”

The reality of Griffin’s comments is something the funnyman emphasized as he cited Cosby and Jackson while voicing his belief that the illicit behavior of most black male entertainers results in them being singled out.

“Nobody leaves this business clean,” he stated when touching on cases of other black male celebrities. “You’re not going to die clean.”

To see Griffin’s interview with DJ Vlad, check out the video below:

(Photo/Video Source: Vlad TV Youtube)

24 thoughts on “Eddie Griffin Talks Bill Cosby: ‘Nobody Leaves This Business Clean’ [VIDEO]

1. Eddie please shut the hell up black celebrities don’t get pass they shouldn’t wastes there talent on Drugs. There are great black celebrities who don’t do these things.I only support them. Aka Stevie Wonder. Prince . Patty Labelled and more. Stop living in denial black people. Dam

2. Vanessa on said:

You don’t have to defend him because he’s Black. All you have to do is listen to the stories these woman read off of their piece as Gloria Allred sits beside them. There’s so much that doesn’t make sense with this whole Cosby Scandal.

3. Khmboo on said:

Guess Eddie Griffin is dealing with his own issues….he does have several children, from several women of ALL nationalities, so I guess he won’t leave this business unscaved!!!!!

4. No my gurlfreinds and I want to know why he didn’t try to hit on all the gorgeous intelligent women on The Cosby/Different World sets if he was soooooo out of control (maybe they would have checked his azzz hahaha)??? Everyone knows the way the police ripped apart MJ they would have enjoyed ruining America’s Dad. No, these women were naive idiots chasing a star and his fame. He won’t be convicted because if I sat on that jury the desperate to stay relevant reputations of Beverly Johnson (did yall see her horrible OWN reality show that was cancelled, she is a ditz) and Angie is enough for a not guilty!!! All these fame wh@s got played by Bill!

5. Alberta on said:

Rich or poor Mr.Cosby would have been a male whore..period. Lots of men sleep with 10 women or more it’s what some of you guys do. Stop blaming Hollywood or anybody after the 5th woman or the 10th trick..

6. specialt757 on said:

If this man offended you so much, why come back a second or third time? Why take his money, gifts, etc? Countless men white, black and other have committed this sin against their spouses, don’t make them a rapist, bad husband, yes, low down even, but it takes two. What do we call her?
    IMO Eddie kept it 100%. He knows what time it was and so do most of us on this post. Rape is not something I take lightly, but prove it, say something sooner rather than 20, 30, 40 years later.

7. If Bill was in to the club scene in the 70’s the number of women doesn’t seem to be staggering. One every weekend and he would hit that number easily.He probably slept with way more women, but these are the ones that chose to come forward with the allegations. Eddie had a point. If a women accepts a married mans invitation to his hotel room they are not there to watch TV.

8. it's my opinion on said:

@Mr. Green…..No! What makes us look stupid is jumping on the band wagon. The only thing we know for a Fact is that he is guilty of Moral infidelity, and since we not God, only he can punish him….
    The problem is we want so desperately to fit in with “white” America, till we throw common sense out the window, and have no Freaking Loyalty!…none….Personally, I haven’t heard one thing that convince me he raped those women

• specialt757 on said:

@it’s my opinion
      If common sense were common, more people would have it. (borrowed from TK). Just because one can read or write doesn’t make them intelligent.

• It's my opinion on said:

At the end of the day, the hidden message they (white) America is trying to send, is that most white women are naturally scared of black, and all he has to do is offer her an unknown pill “for cramps” and she will accept. All he has to do is say the words, (s**k my penis) and she will automatically comply quielt out of “fear”.
        I have really started giving this whole thing some thought, and starting saying to myself there has to be more to this….and this is what I came up with….

9. specialt757 on said:

Noted TK. I’ll take your advice. Ohhhh but I was ready. That fact that he called me a bitch means I got to him lol. It’s not what I’m called it’s what I answer to.

10. Timekeeeper on said:

OMG special! Please don’t bother to respond to that flaming statement, that was totally uncalled for.
    and the use of the B word to boot. Dude, I f don’t know if you are a brother or not, but if so, you should know better… Damn!

• Timothy Green on said:

Timekeeper, Speacialt757 felt the need to come at me like an ignorant child on another post & then for some reason mention my name again on this post if he wants to behave like a petty bitch im not going to quietly sit back & allow that, ill call him out everytime, im a 36yo black man for the record

• Timothy Green on said:

Ignorant idiots like Specialt757 want to stalk my posts saying pointless crap that adds ZERO to the discussion, Specialt757 bitch im not in need of groupies, dont be so sensitive & ladylike because i called you out on your ignorance, as i mentioned before hop your small minded ass back onto that plantation where you belong

11. Timothy Green on said:

Thats a copout, you have NUMEROUS BLACK MALE STARS THAT HAVE STATED CLEAN THROUGHOUT THEIR CAREERS, the ones that need to be concerned are the ones getting into shady shit, using the excuse “if i was white i couldve gotten away with doing WRONG” is a very very weak justification for bad behavior

• You are so correct, there are a slew of black male celebrities that have had very successful careers without them being brought down by some scandal. The truth is Bill Cosby, brought this mess on himself, this man was accused of rape decades ago, and everybody just swept it under the rug.

• it's my opinion on said:

What Eddie Griffin is doing, oh highly intelligent one, is offering his PERSPECTIVE, of MANY as to why Bill Cosby is being attacked. Period!…It is a point that has some merit….One thing that CANT be disputed, that he said was, “Why would a woman go to married man’s home under those type circumstance. I would go further and ask,

Why would any woman go to a hotel room with a man they have FULL knowledge that he is a Married man?
      Why would a woman accept inappropriate gifts from a married man?
      Listen, there are Ginger Whites that exist in this world, so miss me with the bs…

• Timothy Green on said:

Mr Opinion Sir, when your in the wrong dont try to make it right by pointing out others wrongs is my point, if i beat my girl & go to jail for it does it make me any less wrong by saying “well if i was white ……..” …. Is there an “attack” on minorities?? Perhaps but defending someone thats in the wrong makes us look stupid… I dont know what Cosby has or hasnt actulally done but im damn sure not gonna defend him on the basis of him being black etc etc