What happened to the romantic, old-fashioned dates we used to see in movies and read about in books?! Jasmine Sanders reminds us of the good ole days, when a lady could expect to get walked home and called by the gentleman the next day! Click on the audio player for a romantic walk down memory lane with The D.L. Hughley Show!
The Best On Screen Chemistry...Ever!
1. Alex and Sela in 'Hitch'1 of 11
2. Sidney and Dre in 'Brown Sugar'2 of 11
3. Cliff and Claire Huxtable in 'The Cosby Show'3 of 11
4. Whitley and Dwayne in 'Different World"4 of 11
5. Jordan and Harper in 'Best Man'5 of 11
6. Gina and Martin on 'Martin'6 of 11
7. Laura Winslow and Stephan Urkel on 'Family Matters'7 of 11
8. Kyle and Max on 'Living Single'8 of 11
9. Janie Starks and Tea Cake in 'Their Eyes Were Watching God'9 of 11
10. Mary Jane Paul and Andre Daniels in 'Being Mary Jane'10 of 11
11. Monica Wright and Quincy McCall in 'Love & Basketball'11 of 11
Keep Up With The D.L. Hughley Show On Facebook!