WNBA’s Brittney Griner has a new girlfriend…or so it seems.
The pro baller has been spotted on Instagram getting mighty friendly with a young woman named Lola.
Griner is currently in the middle of a nasty annulment and child support battle with ex-wife Glory Johnson.
As of today I'm 9 Weeks Pregnant with TWINS!!!! 👶🏾👶🏾 #BigNews #BabyAIsBadAlready Its not a surprise for me because this is what we planned for with the IVF Cycle, though hearing their hearts beat for time was the most ASTONISHING thing I have ever heard in my ENTIRE LIFE. For 15yrs Double-Doubles came with hardwork and dedication…now I've been blessed by God to have "double doubles" for the rest of my life! Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Psalms 127:3 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾#IAmBlessedToHaveThemWithMe #LifeIsAboutToGetInteresting #TWINS
But back to Brittney’s new boo. We’re not sure about the status of their relationship yet, but we’ll definitely be watching.
In the meantime, check out more photos of the two together below.
Totally innocent or is something going on between the two?
Out and Proud Celebrities
1. EJ JohnsonSource:Instagram 1 of 25
2. Robin Roberts announced her sexual orientation on Facebook in 2013. (Photo: AP)2 of 25
3. CNN Anchor Don Lemon3 of 25
4. Previously married to a man for seven years, Wanda Sykes officially came out in 2008.4 of 25
5. NBA player Jason Collins5 of 25
6. Fitness trainer Shaun T came out in 2013 and married his longtime boyfriend.6 of 25
7. Michael Sam announced he was gay in an ESPN interview.7 of 25
8. Singer Meshell Ndegeocello is an open lesbian and huge advocate for gay rights.(PR)8 of 25
9. Orlando Cruz is the first active, openly gay boxer.9 of 25
10. Elton John announced he was gay in 1976, and has been openly out since. (PR)10 of 25
11. Director and Producer Paris Barclay has been with his partner for 14 years. (PR)11 of 25
12. R&B singer Frank Ocean recently divulged to the world that his first love was a man. (AP)12 of 25
13. André Leon Talley, fashion icon and editor at Vogue Magazine. (PR)13 of 25
14. TV personality and hair stylist Miss Lawrence.14 of 25
15. Singer Melissa Etheridge announced she was a lesbian in 1993 and has been a huge gay rights activist since. (PR)15 of 25
16. "Precious" and "The Butler" director Lee Daniels16 of 25
17. Andre Charles or famously known as drag queen RuPaul has been openly gay for many years. (PR)17 of 25
18. Ellen Degeneres and Portia De Rossi have been married for four years. (PR)18 of 25
19. Famous Latino singer Ricky Martin finally came out as gay in 2010. (PR)19 of 25
20. Famous Choreographer Bill T. Jones is openly gay. (PR)20 of 25
21. Former N'Sync band member Lance Bass announced he was gay in 2006. (PR)21 of 25
22. "Fast Car" singer Tracy Chapman. (PR)22 of 25
23. Anderson Cooper came out in an open email to fans. (AP)23 of 25
24. Celebrity hair Stylist and TV personality Derek J.24 of 25
25. Catwalk coach Miss J. Alexander.25 of 25
(Photo Source: Brittney Griner Instagram)