It’s been over a year since Paula Patton separated from husband, Robin Thicke. She filed for divorce a little over 5 months ago. Unlike Robin, who named an entire album after her and went on an apology tour following the split, we haven’t heard much from the actress. Paula appeared on Good Morning America to and discussed everything from her divorce to her latest projects.
The 39 year-old says that she has come out of the past year stronger and that her 4-year-old son Julian is happy.
“I feel like everything happens for a reason and then you have to move on and grow from there,” she said. Paula and Robin, who were teenagers when they met, have been married since 2009.
Ultimately, Paula says her son has helped her to move on,
“The thing is you can’t wallow in sadness or stay in bed when you have a child. And they’re so full of life and wonder. And he brings me so much joy.”
Meanwhile, her ex Robin Thicke is still battling it out in court with the Marvin Gaye estate for the past year. Hopefully, they’re both in a happier place now.
Paula Patton & Robin Thicke Separate! 9 Pics Of How They Were...
1. Paula Patton & Robin Thicke SeparatedSource: 1 of 7
2. Paula Patton & Robin ThickeSource: 2 of 7
3. Paula Patton & Robin ThickeSource: 3 of 7
4. Paula Patton & Robin ThickeSource: 4 of 7
5. Paula Patton & Robin ThickeSource: 5 of 7
6. Paula Patton & Robin ThickeSource: 6 of 7
7. Paula Patton & Robin Thicke7 of 7
Paula Patton Breaks Her Silence On Split From Robin Thicke [VIDEO] was originally published on hellobeautiful.com