The woman formerly known as “Jena T.” who spoke out about her alleged assault at the hands of Bill Cosby has shed her anonymity.

Jennifer K. “Kaya” Thompson was one of 13 Jane Doe witnesses prepared to testify against Cosby in the 2005 sexual assault lawsuit. In November 2014, she came forward using the name “Jena T.” This week, she decided to reveal her full name and story, reports People.com.

Thompson first met Cosby in 1988, when she was a 17-year-old aspiring model who traveled from Maryland to New York City to meet with a casting agency. She told People that she was sent to meet Bill Cosby on the set of “The Cosby Show,” and that he telephoned her parents to assure them he would look out for her if she moved to the city. Cosby allegedly invited Thompson and her parents to his home for dinner and offered to help her with her career.

Thompson soon became uncomfortable with Cosby’s constant phone calls, invitations and unwelcome physical touches. In a November 2014 interview with People, she said that in the summer of 1989 she mailed Cosby a poem she’d written about him that read in part: “Receive a phone call from the Big Man/Who says he has a plan … He is a thief, a hypocrite and a whore/Who only wants more.”

According to Thompson, she met with Cosby a final time in 1989 to seek “closure.” He expressed concern about the poem she’d written, and took her to lunch with a psychiatrist friend of his. After lunch, they returned to Cosby’s home, where he allegedly pressured Thompson into performing a sex act.

“I’m sure he fixed something to drink,” she said. “He knew that I was ready to submit. The whole thing was like –- I just knew that I gave him a hand job.”

Thompson told People that she decided to release her full name this week in order to strengthen her story, and stand with more than 30 other women who have accused Cosby of drugging them, assaulting them or coercing them into sex.

“It’s come to my understanding that there’s greater credibility for my testimony with a full name and an image,” she said.

Celebs Who Have Been Accused of Sexual Assault

(Photo Source: People.com)

25 thoughts on “Bill Cosby Accuser ‘Jena T.’ Reveals Full Name, Face to Strengthen Credibility

1. specialt757 on said:

Ms. Millie you’re wasting your time responding to Pat. I find people like her only like to hear the sound of their own voice. She doesn’t recognize common sense, she’d rather name-call this man like she knows him on a personal level. I so agree that others outside of your home should not be role models for your kids. You as a parent should be who your children look up to and model after. If you can’t be that then you fail as a parent, get your life together. Stop letting celebrities raise your children.

• It’ s very sad that people look up to these celebrities, and treat them like gods, not realizing that these people have weakness, just like the rest of us. Just because, someone is talented doesn’t mean they don’t have a dark side. Thank you, for making my point.

• millie on said:

I know right. Her apparent frustration is akin to that of Kanye West……as long as you agree with him he’s on your side otherwise here comes the temper tantrums. You can’t have an opinion. I will not join in on this lynch mob against black men. I bet she is a Republican; Stacy Dash is that you pretending to be Pat Johnson… LOL

2. Girls as well as women sometimes go through a lot in life. At the age of 17 you are able to tell someone to keep your dam_ hands off me and quit calling me. I don’t see the need for poems or closure. This story is too sketchy If you creep me out we are not going nowhere together. I don’t want to see you ever.

3. Just because blacks are treated unfairly, is that an excuse to defend a black person even though they are wrong? I will never defend a lying, cheating womanizer, I don’t care who he is, I don’t even defend my own children when they are wrong. While it seems as though white people are getting away with murder, believe they’re not, because, they all have to stand before God, just like the rest of us.

• millie on said:

He has not been proven wrong-alleged behavior. I can file a lawsuit against anyone but that does not mean that I will win. I believe that God will be disappointed in us for not recognizing the gift of thinking that he has so graciously given us. It appears that we both believe in God but everyone does not. Does that make us superior and them wrong for their beliefs.,,just asking? Good conversation.

• Cosby, admitted to having an affair in a book called Time Flies, he also, admitted when he was young how he enjoyed physically hurting little girls. During Autumn Jackson’s extortion trial, he admitted to paying her mother 100,000 dollars to keep their affair quite. In 2014, a fomer NBC employee admitted that Cosby, had him purchase money Odets that were made out to dozens of women.

• Prosecutor Bruce Castor Jr. said in 2005, and on Nov. 2014, that he believed Cosby was guilty, but, because, there was no forensic evidence, he couldn’t press charges. Just because, no charges were filed that doesn’t automatically, mean that he’s innocent. You know as well as I do that plenty of innocent people are trailed, and convicted everyday, while the guilty walk free.

• Is Bill Cosby, the type of man you want your daughter to marry? Of course, he is. He’s a lying, two timing, hypocrite, I love how you try to sugar coat his actions, instead, of calling it what it is, you prefer to call it negative behavior. As black women we need to set better examples for our daughters, defending this adulterer, sends the wrong message. Women are teaching their girls to settle for anythings, that it’s ok if a man disrespects women, and treat them like dirt.

• Women will defend Satan himself, as long s he has a penis. It’s about time that women get some back bone, and some self esteem, and stop defending these so called men. Cosby, is no better than the black men he threw under the bus for wearing their pants down, and having multiple baby mama’s. Cobsy, is the biggest hypocrite ever!

• Had it not been for the fact that Cosby, landed in show business, and made a gazillion dollars, his black behind would’ve been thrown in prison decades ago. Money talks judges, lawyers, and even the police are willing to look the other way if the price is right. You just go on defending your false god. I’m done with this conversation. Have a nice day.

• Cosby, is certainly know role model. Like I said this man is a lying, cheating, womanizer. For the life of me, I can’t understand why any woman would try to defend this man, when he hasn’t bothered to speak out and defend himself, instead, that coward pimped his wife, and daughter to do his dirty work for him.

• millie on said:

Comments heard. You are co-signing on my position whether you believe it or not. Your comments also appear to indicate that you believe Mr. Cosby to have the propensity for some negative behaviors. Has Mr. Cosby ever had charges brought against him for what you’ve described as “hurting little girls”. Were the comments from Mr. Cosby’s associate at NBC ever used to bring forth charges, were any of these women mentioned previously? We know about the extortion trial because of the extortion..he was being extorted. Whatever indiscretions the public thinks they are aware of is no where close to what Mr. & Mrs. Cosby know to be fact. Trust and believe the wives, husbands and significant others of these celebrities know long before it hits the news and even then we the public don’t get the full story. All of what you are saying about past allegations is the intent. Lay it on thick and paint this picture of the scary black man. I thank God every day that I don’t have or subscribe to this “Willie Lynch” mentality. I appreciate your energy.

• millie on said:

I strongly encourage you to read The Willie Lynch Papers. Based on your comments you are just the type of black person that they love. You feed them. I don’t support or encourage wrongdoings. What we have here are allegations and speculations. Until such time that evidence/conviction, that has been legally obtained is provided, then and only then will I be able to confirm these allegations. As for role models- I take issue with anyone that allows non-family members to be role models for their children. Single parent or two parent households, we must take responsibility for our own children. You appear to have your feelings hurt and truly disappointed by these allegations. Was Mr. Cosby your role model? Dont give up now. Are you frustrated? And just to be clear-I know who I am and whose I am.

4. millie on said:

Since no charges can be filed what is Gloria Allred’s motive? If she needs something to do why is she not going after Kris and Bruce Jenner for knowingly allowing their child to have physical sexual relations with a 27 year old rapper;allegedly. View Kanye West interview on the Breakfast Club. These are all allegations so why are our dumb azzez jumping on the band wagon with this. Having an opinion is one thing but our ignorance and thought process-SMH. We are no better than the white men that pulled the trigger that killed Trayvon Martin, Mike Brown, or that choked Mike Garner and those before and those that did not make the news as these murders did. By any means necessary they will Keep us in “their” place. Do we see how disrespectful they are treating our black President. Make no mistake about it, their behavior towards our black men from Emmett Till to Trayvon, Mike G, Mike Brown, Mr. Cosby and the President is the same; disrespect and fear. They fear us because their ride of reaping the benefits of white privilege is being jeopardized by our intelligence, so what do they do- they paint a negative picture of a high profile black man. Scares white folks every time.

5. I don’t care if some of these women went back 10 times, Bill Cosby, is a married man with children, his grown behind, didn’t have any business hiting on a 17 year old child in the first place. When are people going to hold this man accountable for his actions? Cosby, is a whore, a slut, a liar, and a hypocrite. Before he starts preaching to some one else, he should clean out his own closet.

• specialt757 on said:

You don’t care if these women went back 10 times? Are you serious? What is their role in their own “victimization”? Didn’t they have a responsibility to report this alleged rape, so that no others wouldn’t be hurt. If Mr. Cosby came out today and says he didn’t do anything and he is innocent, you Pat Johnson (or whatever your name is) would not believe him. You have already made up in your mind he is guilty of everything under the sun. You have your beliefs and so do others. God has the final say, let him be the judge, jury and prosecutor.

6. pac4me on said:

It’s obvious that a lot of strange behavior has happened with these women and having been sexually assaulted (myself) at age 16, I can not for the life of me understand any of them going back for closure or anything else and by the way stating your full name does nothing to change what he did or what you did afterwards.

• specialt757 on said:

“…I can not for the life of me understand any of them going back for closure or anything else” that’s my point also. Is it because they didn’t see themselves as victims? Second point, why do they feel victimized 20, 30, 40 years later?

7. I agree with you all. Just about all of the accusers say they had recurring visits with him AFTER he either made them uncomfortable or even after he assaulted them once. Can it be said that he performed a criminal act when these women keep coming back for more???

8. specialt757 on said:

She’s still jane doe to me. It doesn’t strengthen her credibility at all, just makes her look like a fool. Going back for seconds. I agree kick rocks!