So you’ve got yourself a black man or woman. Awesome. But, we’re sure you haven’t the slightest clue what to do when it comes time to meet the family. Listen to the audio player to hear “The D.L. Hughley Show” help Michelle, a white woman who’s dating a black man!
Successful Black Women with "Ethnic" or "Unique" Names
1. Oprah Winfrey, Media MogulSource:AP Photo/Themba Hadebe 1 of 7
2. Maya Angelou, poet, author, activist and educatorSource:AP Photo/Nell Redmond 2 of 7
3. Keisha Whitaker, Creator of Kissable CoutureSource:Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage 3 of 7
4. Kamala Harris, California Attorney GeneralSource:AP Photo/Lynne Sladky 4 of 7
5. Aisha Tyler: Ivy league graduate, comedian and talk show hostSource:Alan Hess / PR Photos 5 of 7
6. Iyanla Vanzant, nationallly acclaimed author and self-help guruSource:Aaron J. Thornton / PR Photos 6 of 7
7. Keshia Knight Pulliam: HBCU graduate and actressSource:Aaron J. Thornton / PR Photos 7 of 7
Keep Up With The D.L. Hughley Show On Facebook!