D.C. Mayor for life, Marion Barry was involved in a car accident over the weekend.
WUSA 9 reports:
WASHINGTON (WUSA9) — It happened at around 9:13 a.m., on 30 Street and Pennsylvania Avenue, Southeast, police said.
WUSA9’s Bruce Johnson spoke to Marion Barry on Saturday night. Barry says he crashed because he became disoriented after he took medication on an empty stomach. He said he was trying to make a turn and he hit another car. He also told Johnson that he is doing well.
There have been reports that this was a head-on collision, but police told WUSA9 on that the accident and his injuries are “nothing serious.”
Politicians Say the Dumbest Stuff
1. Donald Trump1 of 22
2. George W. Bush2 of 22
3. Mitt Romney: Immigration3 of 22
4. Representative Todd Akin4 of 22
5. Michelle Bachmann5 of 22
6. Anthony Scaramucci: Goal Of Trump Administration6 of 22
7. George Bush7 of 22
8. Newt Gingrich: Occupy Wall Street protesters8 of 22
9. Bill Clinton: Running for US Representative in 1974.9 of 22
10. Arnold Schwarzenegger10 of 22
11. George Bush11 of 22
12. Michelle Bachmann12 of 22
13. Sarar Palin13 of 22
14. Donald Trump: Trying to say Obama wasn't born in the U.S.14 of 22
15. Donald Trump: Inaguration15 of 22
16. George Bush16 of 22
17. Bill Clinton17 of 22
18. Donald Trump to Kim Jong Un18 of 22
19. Mitt & Ann Romney, the family vacation19 of 22
20. Anthony Scaramucci: Financial Disclosure Forms20 of 22
21. Sarah Palin21 of 22
22. Donald Trump: Complete Randomness22 of 22
REGISTER NOW for the 2014 Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion taking place August 28- September 1, 2014 in Orlando, Florida! For booking information, call 407-248-9191.
(Video Source: WUSA 9)