You’ve seen Keke Palmer in films like “Madea’s Family Reunion” and “Akeelah and the Bee,” but she also had a music career. Although she’s been in more movies than albums released, she tells “The D.L. Hughley Show” she’d rather sing than act. Listen to the audio player to hear her explain why in this exclusive interview.
The young star also just landed her own talk show on BET, making her the youngest talk show host ever. Listen to KeKe discuss being the voice for her own generation, what sets her show a part from the rest, and other projects she has in the works!
16 Times Keke Palmer Wore Something Amazing
1. 20 Times Keke Palmer Wore Something Amazing1 of 11
2. KeKe Palmer visits 106 & Park2 of 11
3. Keke Palmer attends the Premiere Of Screen Gems' "Think Like A Man Too"3 of 11
4. Keke Palmer attends the Nylon Magazine May young Hollywood issue party4 of 11
5. Keke Palmer arrives at Teen Vogue's 10th Anniversary young Hollywood party5 of 11
6. Keke Palmer visit the Sirius XM6 of 11
7. Keke Palmer visits 106 & Park7 of 11
8. Keke Palmer arrives at the Los Angeles premiere of 'Blended'8 of 11
9. Keke Palmer attends the Marc By Marc Jacobs Fall/Winter 2014 Preview9 of 11
10. KeKe Palmer attends "PRE" BET Awards Dinner at Milk Studios10 of 11
11. Keke Palmer at the 2014 BET Awards11 of 11
Keke Palmer Explains Why She Would Rather Sing Than Act [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on thedlhughleyshow.com