Donald Sterling is finally speaking out!
During a recent discussion with a Los Angeles monthly, the Clippers owner opened up about the ugly scandal surrounding his life and basketball team. Instead of showing remorse for the racist rant published by TMZ last week, Sterling owned up to his words and said he wished he would have made a different move. When it comes to his ex-mistress V. Stiviano, he told DuJour Magazine, “I wish I had just paid her off.”
That was the only quote released thus far from what the publication calls an exclusive interview. DuJour added that the billionaire bigot is not done talking yet. He’s also lined up interviews with Barbara Walters, Anderson Cooper and the NBA.
Apparently this guy doesn’t think he said, or did, anything wrong!
Check out a snippet from Walters’ interview with V. Stiviano at the Four Seasons Hotel in Beverly Hills Friday afternoon.
In related news, sources have confirmed to ESPN.com that Sterling is battling prostate cancer. As we reported earlier, he was banned for life from the league and fined $2.5 million by commissioner Adam Silver.
The Most Racist Moments Of 2013
1. The Most Racist Moments Of The Year
1 of 23
2. Black ESPN Sportscaster Receives Racist Letter From A ‘Fan’ [PHOTO]
2 of 23
3. White Man Slaps Baby & Tells Mom To ‘Shut That N*gger Baby Up’
3 of 23
4. Dear, Lisa Lampanelli: You Will Never Be A N*gga, So Stop Saying It
4 of 23
5. LL Cool J ‘Accidental Racist’ Lyrics: ‘In Its Proper Context, It Makes Sense”
5 of 23
6. Twitter Reactions To Jamie Foxx’s Trayvon Martin T-Shirt Prove Racists Love Still The Internet
6 of 23
7. 11-Year-Old Mexican-American Singer Taunted By Racist Tweets After Singing National Anthem
7 of 23
8. Wait, What?! Paula Deen Wants Slaves Serving At Her Dinner Party + 3 Of Her Most Racist Quotes
8 of 23
9. Lies Racists Tell: Paula Deen’s Sons Claim She’s No Racist & Even Taught Them Black History
9 of 23
10. Stacey Dash Defends Paula Deen + 5 Other Non-Black Celebs Who’ve Used The N-Word
10 of 23
11. WTF?! Rush Limbaugh Decides That He Can Now Say, ‘N*gga’ [VIDEO]
11 of 23
12. Justin Bieber Drops ‘N-Word’ On New Track?
12 of 23
13. Salon Writer Calls Eric Holder President Obama’s “Inner Ni***r!” Did He Go Too Far?
13 of 23
14. New Cheerios Commercial Starring An Interracial Couple Causes Big Stir
14 of 23
15. Italy’s First Black Minister Attacked & Called A ‘Symbol Of A Hypocritical, Do-Gooding’
15 of 23
16. First Indian Miss America Receives Support After Racist Backlash
16 of 23
17. WTF?! 21-Year-Old White Girl Boasts Racist African Bday Party On Facebook [PHOTOS]
17 of 23
18. Don Lemon, Your Mother’s Advice To You As A Child Will Not Save The World From Racism [VIDEO]
18 of 23
19. Sorry Not Sorry: Barneys Offers Their ‘Deepest Apologies’ By Hiring A Civil Rights Expert
19 of 23
20. Kanye West Gives Middle Finger To Black Community: Wears Confederate Flag To Barneys
20 of 23
21. GOP Thanks Rosa Parks For Ending Racism & ‘Black Twitter’s’ Responds With Jokes
21 of 23
22. New Miss France Celebrates Her Mixed-Race Heritage In The Midst Of Racist Backlash
22 of 23
23. The N-Word Vs. African American?! TMZ Launches Poll On What To Call Black People Because Of Suge Knight's Comment
23 of 23
Donald Sterling Speaks Out & Shows No Signs Of Remorse: ‘I Wish I Had Just Paid Her Off’ was originally published on hellobeautiful.com