Rick Ross isn’t exactly known for making the best decisions when it comes to rapping about controversial issues, like rape and Trayvon Martin. However, the God Forgives, I Don’t rapper still managed to land an advice column with Rolling Stone.
The magazine announced their new feature, “Ask a Boss With Rick Ross,” on their website yesterday. “Ever wondered how Rick Ross would handle a tough situation? Now’s your chance to find out,” the post read. “You can ask about any dilemmas you’re facing in life, love, work or school…Coworkers driving you crazy? Relationship trouble got you down? Don’t wait any longer – get some advice from a certified boss.”
Rolling Stone asked all those looking for “guidance” to forward their questions and inquiries to email@example.com (with “ASK A BOSS” in the subject line). They added that the best questions will be published in the upcoming issue of the magazine.
Let’s just hope Ricky Rozay has learned how to pick and choose his words a little more wisely.
11 Pieces Of Life Advice From Celebrity Youth You Should Never Take
1. DO NOT TAKE LIFE ADVICE FROM HOLLYWOOD'S YOUTH!1 of 10
2. Advice #1: Drop Out Of School Because It's Brainwashing You2 of 10
3. Jaden Smith Should Take His Own Advice3 of 10
4. Advice #3: Randomly Choose Not To Use Your Own Legs4 of 10
5. Advice #5: Don't Move Forward In Your Career5 of 10
6. Advice #7: Get As Many Stamps On Your Passport As Possible Before Puberty6 of 10
7. Advice #8: Live Recklessly7 of 10
8. Advice #9: Launch Your Career With An Adult Film8 of 10
9. Advice #10: Be A No Call/No Show At Work9 of 10
10. Advice #11: Get Pregnant In Your Teens & Get A Show!10 of 10
Rick Ross Lands An Advice Column In Rolling Stone & The Only Thing We Want To Ask Is Why? was originally published on hellobeautiful.com