Monday’s episode of “The Wendy Williams Show” took an unexpected turn as Williams broke down in front of her audience and viewers.
The talk show host’s emotional breakdown came after she talked about Madonna’s controversial comments to a picture of her son Rocco.
As we reported, the pop icon found herself in hot water after posting “Mama said knock you out! #disn*gga,” with a photo of Rocco boxing.
It was then that Williams thought about her own 13-year-old son, Kevin Hunter Jr., which resulted in a flood of tears.
“Rocco’s 13-years-old and Rocco is a real fan of his mother,” a tearful Williams stated. “What I discovered this weekend is that my son doesn’t like me anymore. You know how it is, I know what it is… Kevin, I discovered this a while ago, but the ball just got smacked home this weekend.”
“You know, he’s all into his father, you know how 13-year-old are, I was the same way when I was 13, but it is breaking my heart,” she continued. “He’s the one who’s 13 and I get it… But it is breaking my heart. And he doesn’t care about Wendy on TV, he doesn’t care about any of that. Anyways, she’s lucky that he likes her.”
As she spoke, Williams also opened up about how alone she’s become in light of how close her son and husband, Kevin Hunter, currently are.
“At this time, I can’t understand men who disappear from their kids lives,” the talk show host said. “Thank God he has his buddy, and father. He’s a father, he’s a buddy, they talk sneakers, they go for hair cuts, they speed off in the cars and I’m just left there like, ‘Why you so pissed?’ I’m not pissed, I’m a mom!”
Stars Who Are Famous For Their Blonde Locks
1. Chrisette MicheleSource:PR 1 of 18
2. Tamar BraxtonSource:AP 2 of 18
3. Kim FieldsSource:Twitter 3 of 18
4. Nene LeakesSource:Nene's Instagram 4 of 18
5. Comedian Luenell has always rocked the platinum blonde...and she has always worked it!5 of 18
6. Mary J. Blige does blonde so well it's hard to imagine her with any other color.6 of 18
7. Rihanna changes hair color and styles constantly but blonde is one of our favorite looks. (AP)7 of 18
8. Beyonce would be beautiful in any color hair but this soft color suits her. (AP)8 of 18
9. Eva Marcille had a short blonde style at the premiere of 'Jumping the Broom' (PR Photos)9 of 18
10. Eve Jeffers had long blonde tresses back in 2007. (PR Photos)10 of 18
11. Keyshia Cole was sporting long blonde locks at the BET Awards in 2010 and again in 2012. (PR Photos)11 of 18
12. Ciara always rocks blonde. (AP)12 of 18
13. Keri Hilson has seemed to favor blonde over the past few years and does it well. (PR Photos)13 of 18
14. Leona Lewis changes her hair color frequently but seems to favor this light hue over the darker shades. (AP)14 of 18
15. There doesn't seem to be a hair color that Nicki Minaj hasn't tried, although she dons blonde frequently. (AP)15 of 18
16. Amber Rose was 19 when she got her first buzz cut and bleach job and no one rocks it better than her. (AP)16 of 18
17. Dennis Rodman has sported every hair color imaginable but his feminine side seems to prefer blonde shades.17 of 18
18. Chris Brown went blonde for a minute back in 2011 and again in late 2012. (AP)18 of 18