In a Gossip Extra exclusive, the ex-Mrs. Dwyane Wade, Siovaughn Funches, filed an intention to appeal in Chicago recently. She says the divorce agreement is null and void!
As a matter of fact, Siovaughn says she never even agreed to nor signed the so-called deal, which was highly publicized and allegedly reached by Wade’s attorneys and her lawyer in July.
Funches just fired Brian Hurst, the high-profile Chicago lawyer who worked on the deal that already paid her $5 million in cash, among other goodies. He was reportedly her 12th lawyer!
Celebrity Custody Battles
1. Dwyane vs. Siohvaughn1 of 13
2. Usher vs. Tameka2 of 13
3. Paula Patton & Robin Thicke3 of 13
4. Halle vs. Gabriel4 of 13
5. Britney vs. K-Fed5 of 13
6. Michael vs. Padma6 of 13
7. Jesse Williams & Aryn Drakelee-Williams7 of 13
8. Rowe vs. MJ8 of 13
9. Birkhead vs. Stern9 of 13
10. Mel vs. Oksana10 of 13
11. McCartney vs. Mills11 of 13
12. Chris Brown & Nia Guzman12 of 13
13. Joseline Hernandez & Stevie J13 of 13