Spring is well underway and as the warm weather begins to emerge, so do the major blockbusters of the year. With the long-awaited arrival of the on-screen adaptation of The Great Gatsby, prepare yourself for the upcoming trend of the roaring twenties to invade the streets again.
Designers have already started the trend, launching Gatsby-inspired women’s and menswear lines for their 2013 collections. However, if you’re fearful of the 20s-trends, there’s no need to go full flapper; 20s-inspired garb can be found from the common art deco necklace to the perfect drop-waist skirt.
Gatsby-Inspired Dresses We Adore
1. Lovers + Friends Allure DressSource: 1 of 6
2. Jessica London Knit Skirt SetSource: 2 of 6
3. Classic Mod Sheath DressSource: 3 of 6
4. Daring V-Neck Scuba DressSource: 4 of 6
5. Roaman’s Scalloped Beaded Jacket DressSource: 5 of 6
6. Nightcap Clothing Fringe Lace Raglan Dress in Denim BlueSource: 6 of 6
Like HelloBeautiful on Facebook To Keep Up With The Latest Style And Beauty Trends
6 Gatsby-Inspired Dresses We Adore (All Under $200) was originally published on hellobeautiful.com