A delusional DMX is out to get Oprah and OWN.
Apparently DMX still can’t get over the recent interview/intervention fail by Iyanla Vanzant that was televised over OWN (Oprah Winfrey Network).
If you saw his episode of “Iyanla Fix My Life,” you know he came off like a raving maniac. But he keeps insisting that he was tricked and now he wants revenge from Oprah and OWN, according to TMZ.
DMX is furious over his sit-down with Iyanla. During the chat Iyanla asked X about his rampant drug use and he didn’t hold back — appearing unhinged.
But DMX tells us Iyanla pulled a fast one. She was supposed to ask him about his addiction to WOMEN, not drugs and the dope questions were NEVER cleared beforehand.
He says, “Iyanla set the whole thing up to make me look bad for ratings,” adding, “That lady is toxic … My last words to her were that she can suck my d**k and she still can.”
According to DMX, he’s already contacted his team to explore legal options and wants the footage removed from OWN or else.
Talented, Famous & Formerly Addicted
33 photos Launch gallery
1. Columbus Short recently admitted to self medicating with drugs including cocaine and alcohol.
1 of 33
2. Rapper Lil' Wayne says he isn't addicted to Codeine, but continuous health scares proves that he may be.
2 of 33
3. Michael Jackson battled a public addiction of painkillers. (PR)
3 of 33
4. Lamar Odom's addiction to drugs cost him his marriage to Khloe Kardashian and ended his NBA career.
4 of 33
5. In 2009 Paula Abdul revealed a 12 year addicted to painkillers. (PR)
5 of 33
6. Samuel L. Jackson was addicted to cocaine in the 80's. He credits his wife for helping him get clean.
6 of 33
7. Wendy Williams has been quoted calling herself a "functioning addict". She was addicted to cocaine during her days on the radio.
7 of 33
8. Eminem was addicted to pain pills. (PR)
8 of 33
9. T.I. has been very vocal about his addiction to drugs, crediting fellow rapper Eminem for his sobriety. (PR)
9 of 33
10. Naomi Campbell admitted she was a recovering cocaine user. Her addiction started in 1994. (PR)
10 of 33
11. Oprah admitted to being a habitual cocaine user in her 20's, but she'd become famously known for her struggles with her food addiction. (PR)
11 of 33
12. Whitney Houston had a drug addiction. (PR)
12 of 33
13. Lindsay Lohan has spent time in rehab for cocaine, pills and an alcohol addiction. (PR)
13 of 33
14. Kirk Franklin was addicted to pornography (PR)
14 of 33
15. Terry Crews was addicted to pornography (PR)
15 of 33
16. Mary J. Blige was addicted to cocaine in her early 20's. (PR)
16 of 33
17. Bobby Brown struggles with Alcohol abuse. (PR)
17 of 33
18. Chaka Khan battled alcohol and drug addiction. (PR)
18 of 33
19. Tiger Woods reportedly entered sex rehab for sex addiction. (PR)
19 of 33
20. Monifah was addicted to cocaine for 7 years, she is now clean.(PR)
20 of 33
21. Charles Barkley has lost over $10 million from gambling overtime. (PR)
21 of 33
22. Eric Benet entered a 35-day treatment in 2002 for sex addiction. (PR)
22 of 33
23. Michael Jordan struggled with a gambling addiction. (PR)
23 of 33
24. Bruno Mars battled an addiciton to cocaine. (PR)
24 of 33
25. Nicole Richie struggled with a heroine addiction. (PR)
25 of 33
26. Evelyn Lozada's ex Antoine Walker blew threw away millions of dollars due to gambling. (AP)
26 of 33
27. Queen Latifah had a bout with drug addiction, she also sold drugs as a young adult. (PR)
27 of 33
28. Kid Cudi struggled with addictions to liquid cocaine. (PR)
28 of 33
29. Dennis Rodman had problems with alcoholism. (PR)
29 of 33
30. Actress Maia Campbell was addicted to crack cocaine. (EURweb)
30 of 33
31. The legendary Gladys Knight struggled with a gambling addiction losing up to $45k a night. (PR)
31 of 33
32. Allen Iverson struggled with a gambling addiction. (AP)
32 of 33
33. Nadya Suleman checked herself into rehab for a prescription drug addiction. (PR)
33 of 33