We’re shouting out SOME successful black female politicians, entertainers, CEOs and all-around awesome women whose names aren’t Michelle, Stephanie, Kylie, or any of these other run-of-the-mill names after a story hit the web about a bi-racial teen who changed her name from “Keisha” to “Kylie” to avoid racist bullies. Did we miss anybody? Let us know in the comment section!
- Shortest Celebrity Rebounds To Date
- This Week’s Hottest Instagram Pics (10/18-10/24)
- Gary With Da Tea’s Halloween Costumes [EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS]
- 21 Of The Coolest Sweatshirts Ever
- HAPPY 42nd BIRTHDAY: The Sexiest Photos Of Gabrielle Union & Tracee Ellis Ross
- Celebrity Bankruptcies
- Big Boned Babes That Make Us Proud Of Our Curves