We’re shouting out SOME successful black female politicians, entertainers, CEOs and all-around awesome women whose names aren’t Michelle, Stephanie, Kylie, or any of these other run-of-the-mill names after a story hit the web about a bi-racial teen who changed her name from “Keisha” to “Kylie” to avoid racist bullies. Did we miss anybody? Let us know in the comment section!
- Way Back Wednesday: Lil Kim Through The Years
- Celebrity Engagements We Didn’t See Coming
- The Hottest Pixie Cuts
- Posing For PETA – Celebrities Who’ve Bared It All
- Bobbi Kristina Brown Dies, Celebrities React Via Social Media
- Celebs Who Have Been Accused of Sexual Assault
- This Week’s Celebrity Instagram (7/18-7/24)