We’re shouting out SOME successful black female politicians, entertainers, CEOs and all-around awesome women whose names aren’t Michelle, Stephanie, Kylie, or any of these other run-of-the-mill names after a story hit the web about a bi-racial teen who changed her name from “Keisha” to “Kylie” to avoid racist bullies. Did we miss anybody? Let us know in the comment section!
- #FantasticVoyage16 via Social Media
- Backup Singers Who Made it Big
- Guess Who: Kids Of Famous Celebrity Parents
- Lighting vs. Lightening OR Black & Bleached
- Ride Or Die! Celebrity Women Who Stayed By Their Men Over The Years
- Celebs React to Prince’s Death on Social Media
- Remembering Prince Through the Years