The “Not Guilty” verdict was read close to 10pm on Saturday night. Immediately, social media became the outlet to express emotion about the unfair ruling and even though this case is as simple to some as black and white, a lot of White people were equally outraged.
Popular actors, musicians, hosts and other influential people didn’t shy away from the race factor or how heart-wrenching the decision and tragedy is.
Like HelloBeautiful on Facebook to stay on top of your favorite black celebrities:
- Mariah Carey Sparkles At Hollywood Star Ceremony [PHOTOS]
- Misty Copeland’s Historic Performance In ‘Swan Lake’ Is Even Better In Photos
- ESPN’s 2015 Body Issue Beautifully Displays Diversity & Strength Of Your Favorite Athletes
- The Playlist That Will Transport You To Essence Music Festival
- Meet Janet Jackson’s Dancers For The Unbreakable Tour!
- Steph Curry’s Most Adorable Daddy/Daughter Moments With Show-Stealing Riley
- How Could You Not Get Your Life With These Photos Of EJ Johnson!?