brandimaxiellig

VH1 is handing out pink slips to the cast of “Basketball Wives LA.” Insiders say that some of your favorites will not be returning for season 6.

Shaunie O’Neal, Tami Roman and Jackie Christie will return. However, Malaysia Pargo, Brandi Maxiell, Angle Brinks, Angel Love and DJ Duffey will not be back as official cast members.

My Baby for life…so proud of her @malaysiainthecity. #bestie #sohappy

A photo posted by Brandi Maxiell (@brandimaxiell) on

According to a source, “The network wanted to shake things up, so they didn’t renew contracts for Malaysia, Brandi, DJ Duffey, Angel Brinks and Angel Love.”

😂😂😂 this was funny to me. A BTS clip in Portugal the day of my birthday

A video posted by Brandi Maxiell (@brandimaxiell) on

While they won’t be official cast members, they may make a few appearances, according to thejasminebrand.com which reported this story first.

“None of them will be full-time, but the network is giving them the opportunity to make a few cameos. We’ll have to see how filming plays out.”

Production on the reality series begins December 2nd.

(Photo Source: Instagram)

32 thoughts on “Shaunie O’Neal Fires Five Basketball Wives From LA Cast

1. This show needs to be cancelled it’s overkill! There’s nothing positive about it! There not basketball wives anymore, except Jackie and Doug is afraid of Jackie so he puts up with her insane behavior.

2. D. Com on said:

I will not be watching tammy is a bully jackie is a drunk and ms. O’Neal is a bitch.just because the other girls wouldn’t kiss her ass like tammy and jackie.

3. Jarreim on said:

Unfortunatwly this will not be new, the show from Miamu got cancelled, so there has been a plot ever since to snatch the LA show away for Shaunie and her crew. Guess it worked! If they were so good, why was the Miami show cancelled?

4. ButterPecan on said:

Is that ratchet show still airing! Jackie needs some serious mental help. Tami needs some anger management and Shaunie I applaud you getting your coins but reality TV is not your strong suit.

5. swife@gmail.com on said:

Shaunie, Tammy and jackie are the most ratchet people on the show. I guess that’s why everyone else got the axe. America loves to see Black people degrade themselves and be messy. way to go Shaunie! Represent us well.

6. Leroyora Fennell on said:

I love the show.. Shaunie O’Neal keep doing what you doing collecting them coins, keep showing woman you can do anything you put your mind to doing.. BBWLA are generation loves you..

7. If I was Shaunie I would have fired them too! LOL… It’s HER vision and the disrespect and negative energy was lame. Simple Simon cookie cutter .Get your money Shaunie! Love you girrrrl! Hell put me on the show! Let me FIND my basketball player, coach, owner, commentator! Ha! Ha! Do your thing ladies. Do YOU Shaunie. Xoxo

8. Im glad they are not returning. Its time for some new people and new things.And for those people calling the show ghetto, You all just haters.

9. Malaysia is the best person on the show but because she’s a true friend of Brandy she got fired… girl bye! I hope Malaysia and Brandy get their own spin off.

• So true they need their own show. But Tammi bully ass should have gotten FIRED because she attacked that young Lady first but we know why because her and Shauni are friends bullcrap. And Jackie the old shit starter should have been gone she don’t even help her daughter with her grandchild because she darkskined wtf and then that tramp Evelyn hell no I will not watch it and I hope other people don’t either.

10. They all need to get pink-slipped and the show cancelled. These types of shows, particularly with Black women are such a disgrace and embarrassment. Can’t they find a more positive platform to portray? Why continue to allow a network put yourselves on ignorant display? It is so demeaning to women. Do better ladies….that is if you want to be called ladies.

11. Michelle on said:

This Show is So Shady And Seem so Fake Jackie Christy is a Drunk Tammie Romance is just Ghetto and just kissing ass for her Paycheck and,Shaunte degrades the Other women that’s not in her clique. And where is there Husbands. Just seem So Faked and Desperate woman trying to getvpaid.

• Belinda Lee on said:

The whole show should be cancelled. Jackie keeps up a lot trouble, Tammie is a ghetto shit starter, and Shawn needs to go sit down.

12. Dlorickjr on said:

dj duffey need to focus on her music and get back on reality television show not basketball wives and please duffey don’t fight Tami just move on leave Tami and her daughter jazz the best thing is for you duffey is focus on your music your upcoming wedding and getting back on reality television show not basketball wives

13. Ms. Kim on said:

Now who they gon get to act all stupiiiid…… 😦😦 please stop it my sista’s! shawn you know you the biggest mess with all that shaq money!!!!! LUCKY

14. I didn’t even know that this ghetto mess is still on. I know they are acting (reality tv 101); but shows like this are (part) of the reason so many people in the real world are so rude. Some young people, sales clerks, restaurant workers, etc. watch this crap, and think it’s ok to be rude, and talk to customers any kind of way. All these shows about judging who’s the best singer, dancer, etc. also aren’t good for the country overall. Intelligent adults know how to filter through the crap……but a lot of young people think it’s normal behavior.

15. I agree with you Sheila. She should have been the FIRST to go! She is a drunk, backbiter, and too old for the show. Give her a different show to star on but not this one.