Comedian Sinbad is performing at Caroline’s on Broadway starting tonight and all weekend. Before he takes the stage he talks to the Tom Joyner Morning Show about all things politics. The funny man also reveals why he’s not worried about a Donald Trump presidency.

“We’ve always had Republican candidates. We’ve never had anybody this crazy. He might be a great businessman but he’s a fool. If we fight this as much as we can…he’s only going to be there for two years,” he said.

Click the link above to hear the entire interview.

(Photo Source: Courtesy)

39 thoughts on “Sinbad Says That Trump Will Get Taken Out By His Own Kind For Not Keeping Racist Promises

1. sylviafletcher on said:

I get Paid over £80 per hour working from home with 2 kids at house. I Never thought I would be able to do it but my best friend earns over £9185 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless.

……..>>>>>> http://www.jobmax6.com

• No I don’t want anything to happen to Pres. Elect Trump or his family, I don’t care for Mr. Trump politics at all, but still I wish this man nor his family any harm at all, may God bless him and his family, but he must treat all human beings with RESPECT.

2. CLARKJR61 on said:

Trump is a fool. His plans and policies mirror those of Nixon , Reagan and Bush#2.
    They have proven to fail, and he will too. Sometimes you have learn the hard way.
    Until you pass a test. You will continue to be tested in that area. Those who will most
    effected by Trump. Failed the test. They continue to undervalue the power of the ballot.

3. Truth 79 stop trolling we all know u are a freaking neck looking to start something on this blog, why are you relevant? I heard you may be dead, now how does that sound jackass?

4. You’d actually have to go to a legitimate news outlet for this, but did anyone notice that Trump has turned down a Presidential salary of $400K. Insisting on doing the job of serving his country for free? L, any comments?

5. americanize on said:

Everybody talking about hate,what do u expect.The foundation of this country was built on hate.Black folks,practice ur second amendments rights,the election of trump has given the racist devils the green light to attack us.Be aware.

6. Truth79 on said:

Sinbad is ignorant and irrelevant. Why is he making a comment and who cares? How many times have I heard rumors on the internet that he was dead. Sit down clown!

• llawrence on said:

I bet you won’t say that to his face. Your just mad cause you know Punk is going to fail and fail big time. His ass is 70 years old and on social media at 3am, his old ass is not sleeping and that means he is stressed the hell out, good way to have a stroke. Punk knows he said a lot of ugly things at his rallies and if he thinks people didn’t hear him, he is in for a rude awakening. Punk should have stayed in Punk Tower grabbing p***y and kissing women against their will. Now he will see that he was not the person to run for president. Yes Punk is going to fail cause his own party is going to see to it.

7. maicalharr on said:

my co-worker’s sister-in-law makes $unlimited every hour on the computer . She has been fired for five months but last month her income was $unlimited just working on the computer for a few hours. see page……….

8. I think he will have a heart attack or stroke. He has to fill all those positions. He has not political friends who could even help him succeed in this position. I don’t wish failure on anyone because if he fail we will hurt as a country. But I don’t think he knows how hard it is to run a country. he can barely run a business. Only people who are willing to be in his cabinet are the few people who are just as looney as him. You see Ben Carson thought about it and I think he would be good over the Health Department but he don’t want to be the fall guy

• llawrence on said:

I agree with you, I don’t care how much money you have if you don’t sleep and eat right and you know he is under a lot of stress. His ass is 70 and he is up at 3am on social media just wait and see, and if not that his own kind will get him cause they didn’t want him in the first place, and last but not never forgotten will will grab the wrong P***Y and that will be the end of him.

9. I didn’t vote for Trump. However, he won the election and I for one, don’t wish failure on him. All the naysayers could very well be proven wrong, just as the naysayers were proven wrong about their predictions of Obama never being elected, and when he did win the election, they all predicted him becoming a one term president. They were all wrong. Listening to comments about Trump is like watching circling vultures that can’t wait to start tearing away at a carcass. Just raw hate coming from every direction. It’s disgusting.

• ButterPecan on said:

Just as disgusting of trumps hate speech towards lgbt, blacks, Muslims, Mexicans, lewd comments about women…the list goes on. He’s an embarrassment to the USA. I hope he gets impeached!

• Truth79 on said:

You can hope he gets impeached all you want to but it doesn’t mean it will happen. I’m sick of you internet trolls and all your hate. Don’t be surprised if Trump does a better job than your so-called black president.

• BarbaraB on said:

you are right–so much hatred out there right now. this is our country and if he fails, we fail. we need to unite and just be the best that we can be. Love Trumps Hate!

• “If he fails, we fail”. This is what the hate mongers fail to realize. People are so hell bent on hate and anger that they just can’t see the forest for the trees. But unity has never been our strong suit.

• llawrence on said:

Just let him get into the white house and you will see, for all of those who voted for Punk you guys are in for a big surprise.

• I believe that if Trump doesnt have the right advisors his administration would be difficult. TRUMP has no foreigh policy experience this what scares me he must have the right people advising him. Hillary Clinton offered her experience hes yet to respond. President Obama had the right people in his administration. Trump has yet to find his cabinet memembers this concerns me too. Right now some people hes chosen have refuse what does that reveal? Its scary my country i was born in is troubled. I bracing my self the way