11/11/16- Jacque Reid goes Inside Her Story with Diamond and Silk, President-elect Donald Trump’s two most popular supporters.

“We knew he was going to win it from day one. Our faith never wavered. When they tried to bury Trump’s supporters, they were like seeds, they kept growing. He didn’t waiver and he didn’t back down. They forgot to poll the silent majority.”

Click the link above to hear the entire interview.

46 thoughts on “Trump Supporters Diamond & Silk Aren’t At All Surprised By The Election

1. STOPTHEKILLINGS on said:

AND PEARL AND SOWS EAR GONNA GET THEIRS TOO. GOT YO INVITE YET TO THE WHITEHOUSE? NOPE., CAUSE THAT NEW ELECT AIN’T THINKIN ABOUT EITHER ONE OF YOU, AND HIS NEW CABINET MEMBERS, THE ALT-RIGHT LET’S MAKE IT WHITE TEAM? OH THEY GONNA MAKE SURE YOUR DUMBASSES DON’T COME THERE WITHOUT KNOWING YOUR PLACE, IN THE KITCHEN WHERE BOTH YOU IGNORANT MONKEYS BELONG, SERVING THE FOOD AND BOWING DOWN TO THE MASSA. YES SUH MASSA, I’SE GONNA GO FETCH THAT RITE NOW. SCURRYING FEET, NO SHOES, RAG ON YAH HEAD, NOTHING BUT MILK COWS OR PLOW HANDS FOR THE FIELD. BYE BYTCHES….

• Ronald Veal on said:

Truer words has never been spoken before. He may let those two ass holes shine his shoes ,they mothers got to be stupid to, to let them talk so crazy

2. fayewolfe444 on said:

likeSᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ ғʀᴏᴍ ʜᴏᴍᴇ! Gʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴊᴏʙ ғᴏʀ sᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛs, sᴛᴀʏ-ᴀᴛ-ʜᴏᴍᴇ ᴍᴏᴍs ᴏʀ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ɴᴇᴇᴅɪɴɢ ᴀɴ ᴇxᴛʀᴀ ɪɴᴄᴏᴍᴇ… Yᴏᴜ ᴏɴʟʏ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴀ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴜᴛᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ʀᴇʟɪᴀʙʟᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇʀɴᴇᴛ ᴄᴏɴɴᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ… Mᴀᴋᴇ $90 ʜᴏᴜʀʟʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴛᴏ $15000 ᴀ ᴍᴏɴᴛʜ ʙʏ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ ʟɪɴᴋ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴛᴛᴏᴍ ᴀɴᴅ sɪɢɴɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ… Yᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғɪʀsᴛ ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴏғ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴇᴇᴋ…

Go to the web::╚═►╚═► ╚═►╚═► http://www.jobhub44.com

3. I am black and let me tell you this you all sound stupid and uneducated. Race relations are at thier worst since 1965 and that’s not Trumps fault you idiots .. What has Hillary done for us in the last 30 years?? I’m waiting ….. okay now did you idiots notice that every billionaire and millionaire voted for Hillary ?? Or were you too busy voting for her because Jay Z Beyoncé and every Uncle Tom black actor did?? Racist people support Trump but Trump is not racist stop watching Colbert and all these folks who are using Us the monirities to carry out their dirty work. Now go educate yourself on the real Trump. You all will be chanting Trump by next week. Don’t comment on my post unless you have a fucking job and an education. 😀😀😀

• STOPTHEKILLINGS on said:

YOU ARE IGNORANT. ARE YOU JUST BLIND TO WHAT’S IN FRON OF YOUR FACE? NOT RACIST? WHO TRUMP? DID YOU NOT HEAR THE NASTY HATE SPEWING FROM HIS MOUTH? YOU SAY YOU HAVE AN EDUCATION AND A JOB, WELL I HOPE THAT CONTINUES TO WORK OUT FOR YOU AND YOURS. YOU BETTER STAY READY FOR THE NEXT RACIST, KKK MEMBER WHO AFFRONTS YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE BLACK., HE/SHE WON’T CARE THAT YOU VOTED FOR TRUMP, TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN FOR THEM MEANS YO ASS GONNA BE PICKIN COTTON AND REPORTING TO THE MASSA. #GETYOSHYTERIGHTCAUSETHEYCOMINFORYOU…STOOPID

• Oh Lawdy! The sky is fallin’ the sky is fallin’! What is we gon’ do? Oh Lawd, help me. Help me Jesus! All this because the person you voted for didn’t win. I wish I could check back with you four years from now. I’d be willing to bet my forty acres and mule that your lot in life will not have changed one whit. I may be wrong, but I don’t remember seeing Mitt Romney supporters traipsing up and down the damned streets when Obama won. We have turned into a nation of saggy Pampers wearing, whining, complaining, tantrum throwing crybabies. I didn’t vote for Trump, but I’ll be damned if I’m going to waste my time on pointless, useless symbolism that’s not going to make not even a thin thread of difference in the outcome of this race. Dumb shit at it’s worse.

• Ronald Veal on said:

Stupid ass hole, why don’t you go to the grave yards and tell that to all of those people who was killed just from being black and from being Jewish. It was people like these fools who did the killing. Just ask Emmitt Till.

4. I Am glad sybil said What she said, these 2 chicks have no brains WhatsoEVER .ignoring decency and lacking a moral compass says alot about a person character. These chicks Need Brain and soul transplants. ASAP

5. Now is the time to unite and make this joke a one term president. We cannot continue to have ignorant people like these two jackass who don’t know the facts. Are you fools going to the KKK rally in NC?

6. Truth will set you free on said:

Martin Luther King’s niece narrates

Pay attention particularly on 17:30 mark … Be enlightened. Seek knowledge. Gain wisdom.

• Listen u idiot there is no victory in having a Sleezy,bigoted,conman in the most powerful posición in the world. How can u women ignore the atrocious behavior of this jackass. By u supportting this behavior says alot about your charácter and those 2 other Rocks for brains chicks.
      U Need to Take your Head out of the Republican, s Ass and donald, s años. Wake up .repent of your thinking. Asap

7. These women have the right to support, and vote for anyone they’d like. That’s their prerogative. But it appears to me they haven’t held Trump accountable for any of his tactics. Yes Jacques was waaay to easy on these women; but Sybil saved the day. It does baffle me that they support Trump even though he claims he doesn’t know who David Duke is….duuuuuuh I don’t believe that for one minute. I believe it was Elizabeth Warren that Trump called a racist; but he refuses to disavow the KKK, and David Duke. I’m still SMH that this man is the President elect. It’s actually mind boggling.

8. Go get a damn job you two dumb ass holes , just two cartoon characters, that need to just disappear , never unemployed people work so hard for a racist, go ask him for a job ,low life bitches

9. TONY FELTON on said:

BLACKS FOR TRUMP??????? EXPLAIN IT TO ME. SOMEBODY PLEASE EXPLAIN HOW BLACK PEOPLE COULD BE SO FREAKING STUPID TO VOTE FOR A ‘man’ WHO CLEARLY HAS SHOWN HIS DISRESPECT FOR BLACK PEOPLE. WHAT HE DID TO PRESIDENT OBAMA. THE CENTRAL PARK 5. HOUSING DISCRIMINATION. BUT THEN I REMEMBERED, THERE ARE BLACK THAT HATE BEING BLACK. THERE ARE BLACK PEOPLE THAT HATE BLACK PEOPLE.

10. I MYSELF AM AN BLACK CONSERVATIVE WOMAN, AND NO WAY I HELL WOULD I VOTE TRUMP. WE HAVE JUST WENT BACK 50 YEARS. SOME PEOPLE JUST WANT TO BE ON THE TRAIN. HILLARY MISTAKE OR ARROGRANCE WAS NOT PICKING BERNIE AND HER EMAILS. TRUMP EVEN WANTS HIS OWN DAUGHTER. LETS SOMEONE CALLS HER A PIECE OF ASS. SO MANY THINGS. I FEEL LIKE WE ARE HEADING BACK TOWARDS SLAVERY. THANK GOD FOR JESUS,,AND THAT MY FAITH IS ONLY IN HIM..

11. Bert Wallace on said:

Don’t be surprised when the first black supports become Trump’s first casualty. And you will probably stand alone. I think you missed the big picture. A more conservative Supreme Court. A candidate whose people now admit ties with Putin’s people. And you can forget any forward progress blacks will have in this country with Trump in office. You guys joined a club with a majority of racist that in itself is insane. Any cases brought to a conservative Supreme Court regarding people of color and woman will have the same chances of getting passed that court as getting water in hell.

12. How stupid of you two suppose to be black women to support a white man who is racist, disrespectful to women, bully, unqualified to be president and he is a cheat, fraud and ignorant. So that don’t much about your dumb ignorant asses. And you massa don’t give a fuck about you 2 stupid bitches.

13. Unlike you hood rats, these educated women studied the issues and cast an informed vote. You hatin’ black women voted for whom you were told to.

• Ester L Breedlove on said:

Thank you Michelle I could not of said it better,before long they all are to regret it did you see how she disrespected the First Lady by referring to her as Mrs. “O”.that has really made me angry who in the hell do she she is.Not my President and that man is done with her or is bucking for a position.

14. I don’t understand why TJMS even gave those Trolls Air time. Those twits are the ones getting paid to spread stupidity and ignorance around. I applaud Sybil for speaking up. Thing 1 and Thing 2 should go back to that hole they dug themselves out of.

15. The Truth on said:

You let me know what he do for you..I will be watching and waiting.I hope you keep the little bit he said you have…because he feel your life is a zero anyway. If you Never educate yourself beyond this day. I want you to NEVER FORGET THIS..WHATEVER A MAN SPEAKTH ITS IN HIS HEART!!! YOU KEEP WAITING!!!

16. Now that the election is over, can we please stop giving these dumb bitches a platform, please. Can we agree that their 15min of fame is over and they were also used by Trump. If you two hoodrats think that this man is going to give a job in his administration, dumb heffa’s, you’ve been used and bamboozled

17. Rene Demery on said:

I don’t know where these two dizzy bitches (Diamond and Silk) came from, maybe from the strip club, I wish they would go back. I was in awe of their ignorance and position. One of them said that protestors are being paid $15/hr to protest but couldn’t say who was paying them, because it’s not true. Then one said that no one in America gets away with a crime, but then accused Hillary of getting away with crime, which is it. Talking crazy and out bothsides of your mouth, please stfu.

• blackmaleya41 on said:

Diamond and Silk, are those stage names? Nonetheless, those two women believing that the protestors are being paid is typical of the average Trump supporter. They aren’t very educated and refuse to fact check just about anything that is negative about their supreme leader. It is insane to think that any cooperation or country for that matter would have the funds to pay millions of protestors $15.00 an hour, that’s almost laughable. Their supreme leader said the same thing although he didn’t mention a dollar amount. Those women are mimicking Trump and are just as delusional. Nevertheless, America has sent a clear message to people of color, women, and other minorities that our diversity will not be tolerated by the right. That America is the land of bigotry, misogyny, and racism.

Now we need to turn our focus towards state and local governments. More than ever we need to hold these state and local politician’s feet to the fire at the local levels if we are to take back this country.

White folks have let us know, unequivocally that they want antiquity and refused to move forward to build a country for everyone. Therefore, we might as well put the Statue of Liberty in storage.

Stay strong and never give up.