Short on time? Incorporate these three quick tips for better sleep, fitness and health!
1. Luckie’s Sleep Tip: Keep Your Bedroom Cool
- Assist in keeping core body temperature low during sleep to promote uninterrupted high quality sleep
- Seven to eight hours of high quality sleep promotes production of growth hormone for calorie-burning muscle and can assist in controlling appetite
HOW TO DO
To assist in keeping your room cool and core body temperature low, try one or more of the following:
- Keep room temperature between 60-67 degree Fahrenheit
- Use light-weight bed covering
- Wear light pajamas
- Utilize cool-temperature sheets and pillows
For optimal fitness results, balance high quality sleep with exercise and healthy nutrition.
2. Luckie’s Exercise Tip: Plank
- Strengthens core (abs and lower back area)
- Tones abs and shoulder muscles
HOW TO DO
Get into a push-up position. Rest on forearms with arms positioned at shoulders width. Contract your abs and glutes. Keep body in a straight line. Hold position for as long as possible without allowing hips to sag. Add time as you build core strength.