Actress Kim Fields is best known for the lovable character Tootie, she played on the 80’s hit television show ‘Facts of Life‘. In the 90’s we had a love-hate relationship with her as Regine, the gold-digging, sassy mouthed personality on ‘Living Single‘.
The 44 year old actress says the birth of her son Quincy was a surprise, but a happy one. Fields, who also has a 6-year-old son, Sebastian with husband Christopher Morgan, had suffered two miscarriages in the past, and thought her baby days were behind her and menopause on the horizon. But after she found herself feeling unwell, a doctor told the actress that a new baby was on the way.
Quincy is named for music legend Quincy Jones, and like his namesake, was surrounded by music right from the start.
Hot Celebrity Moms!
12 photos Launch gallery
1. 1. Sexy boxer mom, Laila Ali is the mom of two and stepmom to three.
1 of 12
2. 2. Nicole Richie has two children with husband Joel Madden
2 of 12
3. 3. Beyonce and Jay Z welcomed their first child, daughter, Blue Ivy in January.
3 of 12
4. 4. Sexy Solange Knowles had a son in 2004, Daniel Julez Smith.
4 of 12
5. 5. Jennifer Hudson and David Otunga have a son, David Ortunga, Jr. born in 2009.
5 of 12
6. 6. Halle Berry gave birth to Nahla Ariela Aubry in March of 2008.
6 of 12
7. 7. Jada Pinkett Smith has two famous kids, Willow & Jaden with hubby Will.
7 of 12
8. 8. Paula Patton and Robin Thicke became proud parents of Julian Fuego born in 2010.
8 of 12
9. 9. Sexy mom Jessica Alba is a mother of two with hubby Cash Warren.
9 of 12
10. 10. Jennifer Lopez is a mother of twins born in 2008.
10 of 12
11. 11. Co-host of Dancing with the Stars Brook Burke has four children.
11 of 12
12. 12. Nia Long is a sexy mom of two sons.
12 of 12
Like BlackAmericaWeb.com on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter.